Hellhound On My Trail

EDITED

***************************

DAMMIT! I had this long awesome chapter! But then it messed up and got lost!!!! I'm so pissed!!!!!

A/N- I would just like to say that I LOVE the comments I've been getting lately! You guys rock! <3 keep commenting and voting! I love you guys!

******************

"Jaime,I see you've grown up." The dark chocolate skinned man at the door commented.

"What do you want,Uriel?" Dean had somewhat recovered from the impact with the wall and was standing by my side,looking back at Uriel and I.

"Dean,this is Uriel. He's what you might call...a specialist." Castiel answered Dean's unasked question.

"What the hell,Cass? Where'd you come from?" Poor Dean,very confused Dean.

"Thank you for the introduction,Castiel." Uriel didn't even crack a smile at him. I would expect a little bit of remorse. In the flashes of images I had learned that they were in the same garrison and now he practically hated Castiel because of his friendship with Dean,a human.

"What kind of specialist?" He's the only person in the room that doesn't know what that means. Castiel and I,exchanged glances at each other,not exactly sure how to answer Dean's question.

"Don't worry about it..mud monkey." Uriel spat. I bit my lip to hold back the laughter that was threatening to spill out of my mouth. Dean's face was priceless.

"Uriel,go away. We can handle the next seal. Castiel has the information we need,your services are not required." Woah,when did I become so formal and demanding?

"Well,I would,but I was sent here. Direct orders from Michael,himself. I will finish the job." So persistent.

"J.C,is right. We can handle this,Uriel." Castiel backed me up. We both knew that if Uriel was in the picture that meant some bad things were about to take happen. Dean looked like a lost puppy,still confused about the situation at hand.

"You have 48 hours to stop the seal from being broken. If you fail,I'm stepping in." Uriel's face was hard to read. I couldn't tell what he was thinking,but I'm glad he gave us this chance.

"Thank you-" Uriel cut Castiel off.

"I'm only doing this because I want to see how strong Jaime really is. I'm curious to see this abomination prove herself to me and everyone in Heaven." With that being said,not even a second after,I heard Uriel's wings take off.

Ouch.

This guy is a dick,like seriously. Everybody else agree?

"J.C,don't mind him. He's..." Castiel began,but I was already nodding my head in understandment.

"When he came,these flashes of memories..someone else's I'm assuming,went through my mind. That's how I knew about Uriel..is that normal,Castiel?" Honestly,I was a little freaked out about that. How many times do you have someone else's memories to help you out? Yeah,never.

"Actually,yes. Angels are all linked to each other,so we can share memories and such,kind of like I told you earlier."

"So,it's like a t.v of someone's memories in your head?" Dean,so curiously,asked. My lips were already curving into a small smile. I couldn't tell if Dean was trying to be funny or if this was a serious question. Judging by his face,he seemed pretty serious.

"Should we tell Dean?" Castiel's voice echoed through my mind. I bit my bottom lip,nervously. Should we?

Okay,focus. You can do this mind link thing,J.C. You got this. I closed my eyes and repeated the same words in my head. "We'll tell Sam and Dean."