Chapter 13

I had yelled at Italy, I had promised myself I would never do that, but here I was. He ducked away from me in fear. 

"Italien. Please, I'm so sorry" I could still see the fear in his eyes. He ran up to the bedroom and shut the door. I followed as quickly as I could, only to have the door shut in my face. I could hear him behind the door crying. I sunk to my knees and hit my forehead against the door, repeatedly. In between swings of my head, the door opened and Italy's little hand caught me by the face. 

"Non farlo" (Don't do that) He said to me.

"Perche no?" (Why not) I asked him in perfect Italian, seeing as I was the Holy Roman Empire I knew the language. Whenever conversation got tense Italy started speaking in his native tongue. 

"Perche ho detto cosi" (Because I said so) 

"Ma io sono molto stupido" (But I'm very stupid)

"No, non sei" (No you aren't) Italy told me. He was still holding my head away from the door. He dropped to his knees so he could look me in the eyes. I looked at him asking with my eyes, not out loud. 

"How could you forgive a monster like me?" I look at the blood stains on my hands, from torturing England. He let go of my face and kissed me lightly. 

"Ti amo molto" (I love you so much) 

"Ti ho ferito!" (I hurt you!) 

"Sei stato perdonato" (You were forgiven) He had so much mercy for me. Even after everything I had put Italy through he loved me just the same. I hugged him tightly, staying in an embrace for a good while. We were interrupted by a sudden banging at the front door. I walked down stairs with my pistol in my hand. France was trying to kick the door down, but he was having a number of issues. 

1. It's reinforced.

2. His boots were ridiculously flimsy in the soles.

3. He's just a wimp. 

"I know my 'usband and son are in t'ere!" (French accents, same as Scottish to me.... You know who you are. No offense to anyone else XD) Francis yelled still trying to bust through the door. I opened and shot him in the knee. Then I picked him up by the collar and practically threw him in the basement. 

"Zere. Have your husband und son." He moaned as he hit the bottom of the stairs. I laughed at how pathetic he is. Even with his healing ability I had nothing to worry about. England was chained in the air and America was chained to a chair. This war would be over by the end of the week. 

 I  do a collection of romantic oneshots for ships. Please comment pairings, or ideas! (Hetalia only) GRAZIE AMICI!!!