Chapter 12.

3 weeks later

Chris POV

"Baby can you please talk to Lauren now?" Jada said begging me...

"I'll talk to her later today right now I just want to relax ok baby" I said rubbing my head...

"Well text her now and tell her that you wanna talk and be here at 5:30”

"Ok I'm texting her" I said picking up my and texting my sister...

Lauren POV

These past weeks have been ok I guess. I still haven't talk to Blake or my brother but I have talk to DJ...He calls me occasionally to make sure I'm straight or whatever...

But right now I'm trying to focus on me...I have to go to New York b/c I have a photoshoot so I'm excited about that...

My phone started to vibrate indicating that I got at message and it was from my brother and he wanted me to come over later I wasn't gonna text back but then he said please so I put my pettiness aside be said ok...

Blake POV

"Don't do that... Our season is going good so far and if you date his sister that is going to be a big problem and then will mess up team chemistry" Lance said...

"He does have a point" JJ butted in...

"But if he just talk to CP things might go good and accept the relationship" Josh said shooting the ball...

Me and couple of the other guys stayed over in the gym to work on a few extra shots and Lauren name came up and here we discussing this...

"Wait did you even talk to Lauren since the fight between her and CP" Austin said in confusion...

"Nahhh she won't answer my calls but she talks to DJ all the time" I responded going up to get the rebound...

"Why she talk to you so much DJ"JJ said shooting a 3...

"Because she I'm the only one she'll talk to other than her friends and Blake has me calling her to make sure she's always alright"

"Ohhh okk"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lauren POV

Its 5oclock so I decided I'll go head and go to my brother house I got my phone and my purse and headed out the door...After locking the door I got into my car and was off to my brothers house...

20 minutes later

I got out my car and went up to the door and knock...I waited a couple of seconds and little Chris came to the door....

"Auntie Lauren I missed you" he said as he jumped into my arms...

"I miss you too big man where's your sister at" I said walking to the living room with him still in my arms...

"She's at a sleepover"

"Boy what did I tell you about opening that door without letting me know" Jada said coming around the corner...

"Its only auntie Lauren mama" little Chris said....

"Oh hey girl, how have you been and I'm mad at you" Jada said...

"I'm good and why you mad at me" I said kind of confused...

"Chris go tell your daddy that auntie Lauren is here" Jada said signaling him off when he got upstairs she blowed up...

"You know how many times Blake calls me a day trying to see of I've talked to you, I used to call everyday but I gave up when I never got in touch with you" she said...

"Ohhhh I had you and Blake and DJ on block but I took DJ off and I forgot to unblock you Blake" I said pulling out my phone unblocking Blake and Jada...

"Why did you block us.?”

"Because I knew you guys was going to call me nonstop and I didn't want to talk at the moment" I smiling trying to lightin up the mood..

"Don't smile at me you buttface, well next time just text me and tell me you don't want to talk instead of blocking me ok" Jada said laughing a little...

"Okk but I'm not a buttface and where's is my brother" said laughing...

"He's upstairs I told your bad nephew to get him but I guess I got to do it"she said getting up & going upstairs...

When I sit here and think about it I don't know what I'm going to say to my brother.. I'm nervous about seeing him again we might end up fighting and I know we shouldn't be...If my -

"Heyy" Chris said knocking me out my thoughts and scratching the back of his neck...

************************************