Chapter 7.

Lauren POV

"Where did I put my watch" I said to myself out loud...

It's 7:22 and I'm putting the finish touches to my outfit(in MM) Grace has been gone for about an hour by now... She says she had to get to her boothang...I'm really excited about my date...

Ding Dong

"Coming" I yelled..I walked to the door looking in the peep hole seeing it was Blake... I opened the door for Blake...

"Well don't you look beautiful" Blake said causing me to blush...

"You don't bad yourself" I said...

"Thanks... You ready to go"he said...

"Let me grab my purse and phone & I'll be ready"

"Just grab your phone you don't need your purse" he said..

I did was as told and just grab my phone... After we I grabbed my phone we headed out... When we got in the car I asked Blake where we was going but he said it was a surprise....So I just sat back and sung along with the radio...

Blake POV

Lauren asked me where we was going but I would wouldn't tell her..I didn't want to take her to dinner b/c that's boring on a first date especially when you known the person for 4 years...When we get to where we going she's gonna be happy b/c she's been waiting to go here for sometime but she be to busy....

35 mins later

Lauren POV

I was checking NY emails and wasn't paying attention to where we was going...I can see very bright colorful lights through my phone... When I looked up I saw we was at the carnival by the beach...

"Really Blake" I said very giddy and smiley...

"Yes I know you love carnivals so I decided this should be our first date"he said getting out the car as I did the same...

Blake paid for our tickets and we went inside and I couldn't stop smiling and I don't know why... The carnival makes me feel young again...

"So what you want to do first" Blake said looking down at me...

"Uhh let's play the basketball game so I can beat you" I said grabbing his hand...

"Alright" he said..

Blake POV

Lauren and I went over to the basketball booth and I got an idea and I thought Lauren should hear it...

"Lauren wanna make a bet" in said rubbing my hands together....

"Sure what is it" she said smiling.

"Ok if you win me I'll do whatever you want for a week and if I win you have to give me a kiss" I said smirking...

"Alright Griffin you're so on" she said getting two basketball from the booth man...

5mins later

"I winnn" I said turning looking at Lauren...

"Yeah yeah whatever Cheeto" Lauren said walking off...

I grab a pink and purple medium size teddy bear that I won and went running behind Lauren...

"Wait I got you this for you" I said putting my arm around her waist as I gave her the teddy bear...

"Thanks Blake" she said

"Soooo can I get a kiss now" I said stretching the back of my neck...

"Let's take a walk on the beach first" she said...

"Ok and I won fair and square so I want my kiss" I said walking with her...

Lauren POV

I'm really nervous to kiss Blake like what if he think I'm a bad kisser or something... Million of girls would kill to kiss Blake...

"Sooo are you excited about this upcoming season" I said to Blake as we walked along the beach...

"Yeah I think we're gonna have a good year" he said...

"I might got to get me a #32 jersey now" I said stopping and looking up at him which made him chuckle...

I don't know what came over Blake and I...We both started to lean in and our lips finally clashed together...Our lips moved in sync...I wrapped my arm around Blake neck and Blake wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him...Our tongues fought for dominance...I could hear to waves hitting on the beach... Blake smiled into the kiss which made me smile....

We pulled apart and just looked at each other...and interlock our fingers together and kept walking on the beach...