Chapter 6: Into the Gangsters' World

Dane's POV

I went to the school's parking lot and get my car. I started the engine and turn on my mini laptop. Yes, may laptop sa kotse ko. Though my car is a Honda Civic, it's still personalized. Sa ilalim din ng upuan sa backseat ay may secret drawer where some of my guns is carefully placed.

I open my e-mail at tiningnan ang pinadala ni Jake. Dahil sa nagda-drive ako. I press the voice commander to read the informations for me.

"Troy G. Yolorez. He was the son of Fernando Yolorez and Gong Kim Chi. His parents was once the ruler of South Korea. But his mother died when he was 18. Their family owns the biggest IT company in the Philippines and Korea and his father is currently managing it.  Troy was exiled because of his behavior. He was known as Prince in the gangsters' world and he is in the third rank."

"Amethyst D. Aquino. She is the daughter of the Philippine President Alexander and Senator Aquamarine De Jesus Aquino. Their family owns many subdivisions in the Philippines, they were also a shareholder in Legaspi groupof companies. The fourth rank and Princess in the gangsters' world."

"Jasper D. Aquino. Twin brother of Amethyst. He was known for being a Casanova. Aside from their business, Jasper has his own bar, but only few people know that he is the owner. Second rank and he is known as Duke."

"Gian Marco F. Legaspi. Son of Carlos and Sarra Fortaleza Legaspi. They own many companies in the Philippines and in other countries. His parents are listed as the top three richest in the Philippines and the fifth in the whole world. Legaspi is known in the gangster world as King, rank one and the leader of the Dark royalties. Their gang is the highest rank among the others."

"No one saw their faces in the Battle City, a place where the gangsters fight for their rank. Their gang is always wearing a mask."

"Chelsea S. Tuazon. Daughter of Ricardo and Esmeralda Santiago Tuazon. Their family owns an international school which has many branches in Asia and Europe. They also owns a drug company. Her parents are the top two in the list of richest person in the world and fourth in the whole world. "

*error error error*

Napatingin ako sa laptop ko.

Shit! Bakit ba ang hirap kumuha ng informations about Tuazon's family. Napailing na lamang ako at pinatay ko na ang laptop ko.

I drifted my car and turn my way home. I decided not to go to Jake's house. After a few minutes nakarating na ako sa bahay. I press the red button on my car and my gate automatically open. Pinasok ko na ang kotse ko at sinara ko na ang gate. Nang makasiguro akong sarado na ang gate, pinindot ko na ang scanner. Ini-scan nito ang car ko at syempre ako.

"Identity approved." Sabi ng scanner.

Nagsimula ng gumalaw ang sahig kung nasaan ang kotse ko. Unti-unti itong bumababa sa underground parking ng bahay ko.

Sa underground ng bahay ko matatagpuan ang iba't-ibang klase ng sasakyan ko. Malawak ito at tila parking ng isang mall. Sa isang side nito ay naroon ang aking sariling gym. Nang hindi na gumagalaw ang sahig, I moved my car then parked it. Nagpunta na ako sa secret elevator ko. Ang elevator na ito ay patungo sa control room ng bahay ko.

My house is not that big. It has two bed rooms and has bathroom each. The control room is inside the walk-in closet in my room. There are CCTV cameras in each part of my house. When the elevator opens, dumiretso na ako sa kwarto ko. I took a quick bath. While I am choosing what to wear, my phone rings. I answer it using my wireless headset.

"Where are you, Dane? I'm waiting for you." Jake said.

"I changed my mind. I'm not going there. I have something important to do." I end the call and proceed to choosing what to wear.