I decided to go to the music shop, in the hope not to meet Kurama. I entered the shop and looked for interesting CDs. Too bad, that there are no Vocaloid CDs, that would be so cool. I took a CD from a rock band, of which I have heard a few songs, since I am in this world. I went to the cashier, paid and went on my way out.

What a luck, I didn't met Kurama-

"Uff .."

When I was about to leave the shop, I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Kurama. Hahahaha .... I might have a luck, that is unbelievable! (Biggest sarcasm, since I came into this world) I hope that he didn't recognize me, because I hid my hair under my cap and had the hood of my jacket on.

"Sorry ..." I muttered, and ran away.

I ran into a cafe and sat down at a table. I pulled down my hood and my cap and took the menu card in my hand. After a while, a waiter came and asked me what I would like to order.

"A strawberry sundae, please." I replied.

The waiter nodded and left. I took my phone and stared at the screen. 37 missed calls and 52 messages from Akaya. What is wrong with this guy ?! The guy  isn't a Yandere, right? (But it would be so cool!) I was about to put my cell phone away, when it started vibrating. Another call. I stared at the screen. Would I ignore the call, Akaya would be even more worried. I just turned off my phone and put it in my bag. A few seconds later, my order arrived.

When I was finished, I paid and left the café.

Ok, where to go now? I looked at the sky and noticed that it was getting dark. I should go back to the shrine. No! I shook my head. I'm not going back. I went to the park, sat on a bench and watched the people who walked past. On the walkway was a platform that stood out from the walkway. It was funny to see how much people stumbled and fell down, because of this plate. Each time someone stumbled, I grinned and had me hold back my laughter. I think I should go here more often just to see how the people suffer. Suddenly, someone went with a carton along the way stumbled and landed with his face in the cake, which was in the carton. I couldn't help, but laugh. The guy looked up and turned to me. Damn, he heard me. I held my hand over my mouth and tried to stop with the laughter. The young man stood up, took the box in his hand and went to me. Damn it! I'm dead!

"What's so funny about it?! "

"I'm terribly sorry," I bowed before him, "I didn't want to laugh."

"Oh, really?" He asked.

I looked up and the cake ended up in my face.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want this happen."

"Is that vanilla? It tastes really good." I said with a smile and licked my lips.

The people around us were staring. The young man glared at me. He took the box and threw it into the trash can, then he grabbed my wrist and pulled me with him. I said nothing.

* Time Skip *

Nanami's PV

"We're back!" I said.

"Welcome back." Murmured Akaya, which sat depressed in a corner.

"What's going on?" Asked Tomoe.

"N-nothing." Replies Mizuki.

"Why is this guy so depressed ?! He has never been like that before. "

"No idea."

"Where's Hoshi? I bought something for her. "I said.

Mizuki and Akaya remained silent and looked around, as if they hadn't heard me.

"Where's Hoshi ?!" I asked angrily.