Christmas Special (1/?)

No one's PoV

In a few days was christmas and everyone is the shrine was eager to celebrate it. Well, everyone expect Tomoe and Hoshi.

They even made up to give each other presents even though it's unusual to do so in Japan, since christmas isn't supposed to be a family feast in this country.

"Come on you two. What's wrong with christmas? Everyone celebrates it, why can't you guys just be excited about it?" Nanami asked and crossed her arms, while glaring down at the two kill joys.

"I don't like christmas. It's bothersome. What's so great about it? Everyone starts stressing themselves about getting a christmas tree, decorating there house... And all just because for getting presents? Everyone gets present from someone else. The adults keep telling their children that this Santa Claus does exist and gives good children presents... Until this one day, they find out that their whole childhood had been a lie." Hoshi shouted and raised her arms in frustration.

"Someone seems to had been a hard time accepting the truth." Mizuki said while passing by.

"Everything has been destroyed!!" Hoshi yelled and threw a christmas decoration after him.

Mizuki grinned and ran out of the room, laughing.

Nanami sighed and looked at Tomoe.

"What's your reason for not wanting to celebrate christmas?" She asked him.

"I don't need a reason for hating it, but if you really want one. This whole thing of decorating and celebrating is annoying and useless." He replied blunt and leaned against the wall, crossing his arms.

Nanami groaned in frustration and left the room, dragging Hoshi along with her.

"My whole childhood had been a lie..." Hoshi whispered desperately, while being pulled along by Nanami.

*Time Skip*

Hoshi was walking through town, buying some stuff, for herself.

"I would like to use my money fr the things I wanted for a while, but it seems like I should still get some presents for everyone." She mumbled to herself and sighed.

It would have been easy to buy them a present, but the amount of people she need to buy a present for really high and she didn't have this much money.

"I need to do a list of things, what the others would like to have..." Hoshi groaned "That's exactly the reason, I hate christmas so much!" She shouted, getting attention from the persons around her.

Hoshi sighed in annoyance, wondering why she couldn't stop shouting in public. Trying to ignore the stares, she walked away, thinking of what to get her friends.

A while later, Hoshi arrived at the park and sat down on a bench, having enough of walking. She let herself fall down onto the frozen bench and sighed, watching her breath fading away. Hoshi was happy that she thought of wearing warm clothes this time, remembering the last time she left the shrine, wearing nothing but sweatshirt and jeans.

This time she wore a thick cozy jacket, a scarf, gloves and bunny earmuffs.

She sat on the bench for a while, but instead of thinking about presents, she kept starring into the distance, thinking about nothing, until she heard a snap behind her, which made her turn around.

Hoshi noticed someone and raised her head, seeing Yoshio starring down at her. He wore a thin shirt and jeans, like it was midsummer.

"You know what season we have right now, don't you?" She asked blunt.