Chapter 4

Hoshi's PV

Nanami and I are siting in the room that Onikiri and Kotetsu prepared for us.

"Hey ... Hoshi?", said Nanami.

"What is it?"

"Do you know now what happened before I found you on the street?"

I didn't thought about it, yet. I can remember that I've talked with Yume. Then I crossed the road and then..... I can't remember what happened next....

"Hoshi?"

"Huh ... Well...No, I can't remember."

"What !? Do you have amnesia? Probably the wound on your head has something to do with it."

'Probably'......

"I guess so,", I sighed, "I'm sleepy. We should sleep now."

"Yeah, you're right."

Nanami and I lay down in our beds and went to sleep.

Where am I? This place looks familiar ...

I hear Yume's voice. I turned to her voice and saw Yume and myself talking with each other.

"So I'm only dreaming"... , I said to myself.

I decided to follow them. 'We' talked about an Anime.

"So, Hoshi. Which Anime did you watch the whole night?"

"Kamisama Kiss!"

"What is this Anime about?"

"It's about a girl, called Nanami, which lost her home, because of her father. Then she saved a man, who was hanging on a tree, because he was afraid of a dog. After she told him, that she doesn't have a home anymore, he told her that she can have his home. He kissed her forehead and went away. Later she found out that his home was a shrine and that he made her a god. Now she must live with Tomoe, the man's familiar. And...."

WAIT!!! I'm in an Anime?! Why I'm in an Anime?! That can't be I'm dreaming! And right now, I'm dreaming in my dream. That's it I'm just dreaming! But how can I wake up? It's not like I'm not happy to be in an Anime but-

I stopped thinking as I heard Yume screaming.

I turned to Yume, who screamed. I saw myself lying on the road. 'I'm' covered in blood. My eyes widened in shock. Am I dead? Is that the reason why I woke up in an Anime? Because I'm dead? Everything went dark.

I was now standing in a pitch black place. I couldn't see anything. There wasn't even a little bit light. I'm afraid. I started crying. Please someone, save me...

"Hoshi?"

That's Nanami's voice. I looked around for Nanami.

"Hoshi, wake up."

Nanami's PV

I woke up, because of the sunlight that shone through the window. I sat up and looked around. Oh, yes, I forgot what happened yesterday. I looked at Hoshi, who was still asleep. Her face looked terrified, she seems to have a nightmare. I'm worried, I should wake her.

"Hoshi."

"Hoshi, wake up."

She opened her eyes.

"Nanami....", Hoshi looked at me, as if she was about to cry.

"Are you all right? Did you have a nightmare? "