chapter 10 2/2 : confess

Start from the beginning

Mingyu grabs the collar of Wonwoo's shirt and pulls him closer to the tree he's hiding behind of. Wonwoo's lips would have almost touched Mingyu's if he had not put his foot to the front to prevent himself from letting his lips touched Mingyu's lips. But its not like Wonwoo would want to kiss Mingyu.

"Do you see who I see hyung?"

"uhh no.. Wait.. yea ."

"I have an idea. "

Mingyu pulls Wonwoo towards him again . Wonwoo's heart beats fast when Mingyu's soothing voice whispers into his ear stuff that he wanted to do to the 3 boys. He liked how Mingyu was so close to him that he could feel his warm body.

"you got it?"

Mingyu pulls his head away from Wonwoo's ear. It kinda made Wonwoo sad that he moved away but it will be his turn soon.

"got it."

"good." Mingyu gives an warm smile to Wonwoo and pats his back .

ugh. that smile makes me want you more.
--
"YAH! WHICH HOUSE DO YOU WANT??! " Jun yelled at Minghao who was busy stuffing chocolate in his mouth .

"MMMF CWANT CHU YHU SHI IM BUASY EWTING??!" Minghao yelled back, pointing to his mouth full of chocolate.

"guys guys let's just go to that- ohmygod IS THAT MINGYU?" Dino pointed towards Mingyu direction .

Jun and Minghao looked at Mingyu's direction but it was only for a few seconds before they went back to arguing.

"OY MINGYU!" Dino shouted out.

"OH? OH! HI DINO!" Mingyu waved to them and skipped towards Dino and the two boys who were still arguing.

"I thought you were bu-"

"s.coups canceled practice... AGAIN."

"that hyung.."

"anyways, I SAW THIS COOL HOUSE! IT LOOKS LIKE IT CAME OUT OF AN HORROR MOVIE! CMON! " Mingyu grabbed Dino's hand and dragged him to the venue where his plan would finish of perfectly. Jun and Minghao followed behind , still fighting.

looking over to the tree where Mingyu and Wonwoo hid, He signals to Wonwoo , hiding there to hurry go to the venue.
---
"Mingyu.. Didn't you say we were going to a cool house??" Dino asked.

"Yup!"

"uhm...This is an dead end."

the place where Mingyu bought the 3 boys was a dark alley that had and dead end . It was kind of creepy since it was dark outside and none of them could hear anything from where they were standing now. It gave off an creepy aura, Something Mingyu really needed.

"yea!" Mingyu replied.

"huh? Uhm, Mingyu. Do you know what a dead end is?" Minghao asked worriedly.

"of course! Its where murderers trap their victims here and kill them. "

"what? Mingyu stop shitting with us. Where is the house?" Jun rolled his eyes. He was about to leave with Minghao and dino but Mingyu blocked their way. 

OK, go Mingyu.

"ahh..you 3 are so dumb. " Mingyu smirked. He walks towards the 3 boys , making sure he traps them all the way in the dead end.

"w-what are you doing Mingyu?" Jun nervously asked Mingyu as he walks back with the other 2 also walking to the back, not sure what to do.

"we're gonna kill you all."