I believed my face was no different. I was tired, wanting to get out of this situation, but I promised myself that I had to be here when Dmitri woke up. He was my savior, so I had to repay him.

I shook my head, "No, I want to be here. I want to wait for Dmitri to open his eyes."

"Lia, you both need to talk." Kallum voice surprised me. It was not because his voice that shocked me. It was because it was the first time Kallum allowed me to talk with Colton. He had never allowed me to talk with him. Everytime he allowed it, it was just because I forced him to agree, not because of his own will.

I sighed then nodded. I stood up and walked out of the waiting room. I went to the hospital's park. The park was nice with the lamps hanging above, attached with a string, as if they were making it like stars. The place was silent in the middle of the night. I sat on the chair. Colton follwed me. He sat next to me.

"Have you forgiven me, Lia?"

No.. A 'no' was what my heart told me, "Yes, I forgive you, but nor completely."

Only wind sound could be heard. We both staring at the night sky, as if we could seek for an answer there.

"When?"

"When what?"

"When can you give me the second chance? Am I able to get a second chance from you?"

I tried to be strong. I tried not to let my wavering voice out, "I don't know, Colton. I honestly don't know."

"Tell me, Lia. Do you even love me? Do you even like me?"

I shook my head, "Love is a strong word. I probably like you."

"Probably?" He took a glance at me. I just faked a smile.

"Tell me, what do you feel about me? What do you feel towards me?"

"I don't know. I was hurt when you slept with Sandra. I try to foget it but I can't. It always bothers my mind. I try to forget everything about you. I try to live my life without you. I try to go on different path, a path where I can't find you. But.. It seems my life attaches to yours." I broke into tears. I just couldn't endure my urge to cry. I closed my eyes, trying to stop the tears. I hide my face with both of my hands.

Two arms warped around me. Holding me safely, "You love me." He murmured in my ear.

I ceied even more once my forehead met his shoulder. It hurted me more when he told me that I loved him. He stated that.

"I love you, Lia. I love you. I love you so much. I'm willing to wait for you as long as I live. Just please give me a second chance."

He said he loved me. It felt like the knife on my heart had been pulled, and now it bleed. There was a feeling of happiness, but there was also a feeling of pain.

I didn't know how long that it took for me being on Colton's shoulder. I just cried my eyes out. Once my eyes dried from the tears, I pulled away from him.

"One chance."

"What?"

"I gave you one chance. One chance to fix everything. One chance for you to make me fall for you again. You won't be my boyfriend. You will only be my fake boyfriend. Understood?"

I could see he pulled both side of his lips. He smiled brightly.

"Yes, ma'am. Thank you." He picked me up and twirled me me around. I couldn't help but laughed. We laughed together in this silent night. Even forgeting about our situation, we were in the hospital for heaven's sake!

A doctor came out from his office and shushed us. We just laughed because of our stupidy.

He put me down and he leaned in. I knew what he was going to do. I just put my finger on his lips.

"Na-ah. No kissing. We are just a fake couple, remember? You have to make me fall for you and forgive you first."

He looked at me with his puppy eyes, "You don't know how much I miss that tempting lips." He smirked.

I smirked back and stuck my tongue out.

Oh Colton, it was you who didn't know how much I wanted to kiss that lips of yours. Even though we only kissed one time, I had already missed that sweet taste of your lips and sparks on my stomatch.

However, I needed to prevent myself from kissing him. He needed to learn his lesson.

We walked back to the hospital, hand in hand. Sandra looked at us with an 'aw' face. Kallum just raised one of his eyebrow. A smile was drawn on our face. Colton had a proud smile while I had a shy smile. My face must be in a very red colour.

I was about to say something, but someone crashed me. Slash that, she actually hugged me. Hugged me tightly, too tight, until I couldn't breath.

"Tori, y-you are ki-killing me."

"Oh God. Sorry." She let me go. "How is your wound? Any serious wound? Look at your face. Oh my God, what happens to yoir beautiful face? Please tell me that it's going to heal." She went hysterical.

Oh God, I had this hysterical best friend.

I laughed, "I'm fine. And yes, it will heal, except this one." I pointed at the stitch.

"Oh, I'm going to kill that bastard! He damages your face!"

"Shush! It's hospital." I shushed Tori.

"Oh dear, we are so sorry for coming this late. We just knew that Colton was missing, and we had no clue about what happened until Colton called me about an hour ago. We are so sorry, dear." Grace pulled me into a hug.

Grace, Tori, Anthony, Anne, Sophie, Sean, and Alex came to the hospital. Their presence made the dreadful silence become a heart warming situation.

"No, Grace. No need to be sorry. It's completely unpredictable. Don't be sorry." I smiled.

"Doctor, the patient is awake." Every head turned to where the voice came from.

It was from Dmitri's room! He had awaken!