18

*timeskip*
As Alex and I walked into the building we held hands. We noticed many stares and gasps. "It's true"someone whispered. Me being the shy guy I am was clinging to Alex for dear life. I nervously opened the door to the office. "Ah Jake Ally and prince Alex Mason"the principal bowed showing respect "We are happy to have you here at the (jHON CEEEE-no -_-) panthers collage (its not a real collage I know)"he stock out his hand which Alex shook "This is my mate."he said referring to me "I want every student to know he is mine"he said "Yes at once prince Alex"he said getting a microphone out. I wasn't even paying attention to what the announcement was since I was busy looking around.

I saw mostly pictures and trophies. Suddenly Alex pulled me out of the room with a key in hand being followed by a guard carrying our luggage. Alex jammed the key into the door handle quickly and opening it before slamming it shut and locking it. "Uh you okay?"I said to Alex "Yes..."he said "So uh I want you to do something for me"I said "I know"he said sitting down on the bed "You do?"I asked sitting with him "Turn you into a vampire right? "He smirked pushing me down on the bed "Y-yeah"I gulped "This won't hurt unless you squirm"he said sinking his fangs into my neck re opening the wound from when he marked me. I whimpered "Shhh I know it hurts"he murmed sinking his fangs in before licking the now open wound which made me shiver. I cried out "OW"I said trying my best not to let my self kick him off "Shhhhh"he said softly before sucking the blood out. I had tears in my eye before suddenly my whole body started to jolt.

Alex had me pinned down to stop my body from moving to much. I needed to distract my self. But when you're having a seizure it's hard to distract yourself. Finally my body stop before I suddenly felt very ill. I grabbed a near by trash can,Vomiting into it. I gagged as I basically puked my guts out. Alex was rubbing my back his cold hands comforting me. Then I suddenly felt really dizzy as I saw different colors on the walls. I vomited more but it was just water..I had nothing left inside but water. I felt hot and cold at the same time before groaning in pain. "I'm sorry"he whispered but it heard like he shouted at the top of his lungs to me. "Get some rest"he whispered lower which didn't sound as loud before I closed my eyes quickly going to bed.