4

(Dedicated to the person [Whispering_Shadow_ ] because they gave me encouragement during my first time writing the story)

edited version. Isn't much from the original by its 7:28 AM cut me some slack.

I am so dead. That's all I can think as I was dragged away sobbing and wiping my eyes with my sleeves. Begging for mercy and to go home. I just want to go home! I thought sniffling before pushed into a car by him -The vampire prince himself. I was forcefully pushed down into a seat and buckled up. I kicked Alex screaming out cuss words at him "I HATE YOU "i screamed sobbing and choking, desperately to just get away from this monster. He apparently had enough -because he growled as soon as he was sitting down buckled  next to he me. He was grabbing my chin and turning it towards him making me look him straight in the eye-those cold red eyes that show  no love or emotion. "Listen, you keep on with your attitude and I will punish you with no mercy!"he snapped his eyes glowing red like dark blood. He pushed me away looking the opposite direction out the window. I looked the opposite way from him out another window but I hid my head in my knees my whole body shaking with fear and anger.

'I hate him'is all I can think.

After a while we arrived at the 'Castle' which was really just a big mansion that looked scary as hell. Something you would see in a horror movie.  I was shoved out of the car by Alex-I tried to resist but he is much stronger than me -which caused my wrist to ache "OW"I yelled "Maybe if you weren't so uncooperative your wrist wouldn't hurt now would it?"he said dragging me inside "Shut it!"I yelled escaping him and making a run for the door. Unfortunately- vampire speed is a thing and he appeared in front of me "Nono" he said blocking the door "Now you get a punishment for being such a bad boy~" he said walking towards me with a smirk. I slowly backed away my hands shaking and he quickly appeared in-front of me again whispering in my ear "lets get you clean first because I'm really in the mood for you "he said sniffing my neck before calling to a maid to help me take a bath "Make it quick!"he snapped at the maid as she nodded directing me towards the bathroom.

-_@-@-@-@-@-

Non edited version.

I am gone. That's all I can think as I was dragged away sobbing and wiping my eyes with my sleeves. Begging for mercy and to go home. I just want to go home'I thought sniffling being pushed into a car by him -The vampire prince himself. I was forcefully pushed down into a seat and strapped in. I kicked Alex screaming out cuss words at him "I HATE YOU "i screamed sobbing and choking. He growled sitting down grabbing my chin and turning it towards him making me look him straight in the eye "Listen you keep on with your attitude and I will punish you with no mercy!"he snapped his eyes glowing red like blood. He pushed me away looking the opposite direction out the window. I looked the opposite way from him out another window but I hid my head in my knees my whole body shaking with fear and anger.

'I hate him'is all I can think.

After a while we arrived at the 'castle'and I was shoved out of the car by Alex-I tried to resist but he is much stronger than me -which caused my wrist to ache "OW"I yelled "Maybe if you weren't so uncooperative your wrist wouldn't hurt now would it?"he said dragging me inside "Shut it!"I yelled escaping him and making a run for the door. Unfortunately- vampire speed is a thing and he appeared in front of me "Nono" he said blocking the door "Now you get a punishment "he said walking towards me with a smirk. I slowly backed away my hands shaking and he quickly appeared in-front of me again whispering in my ear "lets get you clean first be im really in the mood for you "he said sniffing my neck before calling to a maid to help me take a bath "Make it quick!"he snapped at the maid as she nodded directing me towards the bathroom.