13

[Next chapter we are switching over to Alex]

I stopped laughing "Never knew you had it in you "Alex said "But you do a pretty good fun time impression "he teased "Pssssst don't be surprised "I rolled my eyes as Alexs' phone did a notification sound. I grabbed the phone and then saw the heading

Secret time revealed?
A few moments ago a video of Alex Mason and Jake Ally was posted but there were no visuals just sound.
(Click is played below)

Alex threw the phone across the room "Don't need that much stuff revealed"he grumbled. Then my stomach growled "Hey lets get something to eat"I said getting up and stretching. "But I all ready ate and I want to stay in bed with you. "He whined slowly getting out of bed. "Well I am human. ..Humans need food to survive "I said back walking towards the kitchen. "I also need a bath and doctors check up,Dentist Appointment,water,shelter " I grabbed an apple which was sitting near by since I didn't feel like fixing any thing. "You know basic human needs"I said biting into the apple. "Pfffft all vampires need is Blood ,clothes,Shelter "he said smiling "Anyways "I said "Not all is fair in love and war"I said again throwing the apple away "Hm?"Alex asked raising an eyebrow "It's a saying". Alex's sister Lola walked in looking at us like she was expecting something "Well?"she asked getting a cup out and pouring red liquid in it-know as Blood. "What?" Alex asked "Expecting something?"he asked "Well I expected you guys to be sucking each other faces off and be covered in sweat from the bedroom."She said like it was a normal thing. I widened my eyes blushing "Well we aren't but we could"he said slowly leaning in towards me "Go ahead I can post it to the internet"she took out her phone "Huh"he said crossing his arms.

"So gonna do it or not?"he asked pointing her phone at us. Suddenly the phone floated in the air floating over to a man with brown hair and green eyes. He was tall. I'm guessing this is Alex's dad "Lola you know better"he spoke with his deep voice. He put the phone in his pocket before Lola huffed "NOT FAIR"she stomped her foot down on the floor "Respect Alex's Boyfriend Jake"he spoke again "You will receive this when you have learned your lesson"he suddenly disappeared in thin air. "You nitwit "she said to Alex disappearing also. I suddenly realized my phone I thought. I shrugged not needing one now. Alex stuck his tongue out at his sister before turning to me going to lick me. "I don't want any blood germs"I said backing away.