8

[Im going to keep the pov as Jake for a while ]

I awoke in Alex's bedroom with a bag beside me. I groaned as I saw an unfamiliar shadow in the corner "Alex?"I asked then the figure chuckled "I'm not anywhere near Alex"it was a man i could tell by the deep voice. He stepped closer so I could see his face. He was attractive to me. "So do you know who I am?"he asked "No"I said "I'm Justin the prince of the werewolves as you can tell i don't like Alex very much" my eyes widened "W-what do you want?" I asked "I can give you better life than this...."he offered "I'm not as mean or as cruel as Alex" I was considering until the door swung open "Justin?!"Alex said his claws growing out "Well well well if it isn't Alex The vampire prince?"Justin said as Alex ran over to me before Justin pushed him away "Let him decide who he wants to be with"Justin said smirking as he picked me up and placed me in the middle of him and Alex "This is nonsense I marked him he is mine!"Alex argued growling "Who eve said I can't mark him?"Justin asked "Go ahead Jake pick". I looked at the two first Justin then Alex "I-i don't want to choose " I said "Pick"Justin said growling "Um uh um A-Alex? " Justin looked disgusted "After he took you away from your family, after he marked you and caused you pain you still pick him?!"he snarled "That's it!"he turned into his wolf form attacking Alex "STOP!"I said trying to pry Justin off.

Then Alex's mother ran in "YOU MUTT!"she tackled Justin knocking him off Alex I picked up Alex who was bleeding from his face from scratch marks. "Alex stay with me!"I yelled as he began to close his eyes. "Alex please!"I cried out as I saw Justin run out the door. "ALEX!"I yelled beginning to cry again as he began to look dazed and very very pale. His mother ran up to him "He's losing blood fast"she said as I stuck arm in his mouth "Bite"I said looking away. He bit down slowly sucking the blood out. It didn't hurt at all because I'm doing this because I- I love him and he loves me. He began looking better so I pulled my wrist away "I love you"I said as his mom put him in his bed exiting the room closing the door.

"I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you "I repeated hugging him "I love you and want you...I want you do things to me and marry me and we can both be kings and have kids and rule together and always love each other an-"Alex covered my mouth "I love you too"he said as I did something I thought I would never do-I kissed him on the lips -. He returned the kiss and pulled away "Maybe later" he said pulling up the covers.