Alone

Readers Point of View

You wake up without remembering falling asleep and reach up to rub your eyes, only to realize, something is hold your arms in place. What happened before you fell asleep runs through your mind quickly and you slowly, groggily open yours eyes. You are laying on your bed, the alarm clock Jack gave you the luxury of having reads '6:23', you look down at whats restraining your arms and see Jack, presumably sleeping due to the relaxed breathing.

He has both his arms wrapped around you, his head lying in the crook of your neck, every time he takes a breath, it tickles your neck sending shivers down your spine. His arms arms are holding both of yours down in a sort of tight hug, you wriggle one of your arms out of his grip and stare into the black drips on the blue mask.

Without thinking you push some hair off of his mask, thinking about your conversation that took place, you never knew how depressed Jack really was, Sure, he killed your parents but, just like in his letter he wrote ''I can't help that I have to kill humans for food, It's the way I am I didn't ask for this, It's kind of like
How humans kill cows, They kill the mother and the father and they eat them I do the same, but ,Instead I do it to Humans But What

Happens when the human loves the cow? Or in my case the monster loves the human? It is a forbidden love, I know this much'

What sticks out to you most, is the very last sentence, It is a forbidden love, I know this much. You knew that Jack loved you, did he bring you out here because he was lonely?He expressed that he couldn't help but push people away from him, it was just that he didn't want them caring for him. You can't help but feel pity for him, he has had no one through out his entire life, for how ever long that may have been, but you, you had those ties, and you were grateful for it.

You, without thinking, slowly push his mask up, thinking back to when he first took it off, when you were curious as to why, that he was called Eyeless Jack. When the mask is off you notice his 'eyes' are closed and he looks almost peaceful, he has black ooze, the same black ooze that was on his mask, on his face, you think that's what he must have instead of tears.

You wipe the tears off of his ashen gray skin and he stirs slightly, but doesn't wake up. He looks almost handsome in the pale light, dark brown locks tousled messily, mouth slightly agape as he takes in deep and slow breaths, eyes closed with the slightest remains of the black tears. You reach up caressing his cheek, brushing your thumb across his cheek, you inspect of every inch of his face, E/c eyes darting across it.

You wriggle your other arm out, so he is now only holding on around your hips. You smile slightly, staring at his chapped lips thinking of how he had kissed your forehead earlier. You get an idea, a very risky one at that, you had no clue how he would respond to it. Your S/c hands cups his cheeks as one thumb swipes across his bottom lip, you lean into him closing your eyes,

A very risky idea indeed. Your lips lightly mesh into his, your heart speeding up at every second passing, until it isn't a slightly increasing heart beat but, your heart hammering against your chest in surprise, for , as you continue to kiss Jack, you go to pull away when, warm hands that are placed on your hips are slowly turning into a tense hold, and the lips that weren't supposed to be moving, are now moving against your own.