Jack

Eyeless Jack's Point of View

I continue to pace around in my small cabin; What has this human done to me? I think to myself I eventually sit down after about a half hour  I run my hands through my short brown hair and sigh Am I the first one to feel for a human? I know I've felt this feeling before.... it's like Deja vu I stand up and walk into the kitchen picking up a pen and pencil I sit a the table And begin my next note.

Does she even read them? The thought enrages me and I slam my Hands down on the table I have to see her I get up and grab my combat boots lacing them up and making my way down the all to familiar hill , The sun shines brightly overhead and I continue on my way down to c/n and morph into my human form on the way down.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Time Skip to City~*~*~*~*~*~*~  

Jumping off of seedeater's back I know it's risky in the light of day but I have to find out what this feeling is , I make my way down her grandmothers street and stop at the house, The house is a small house only one story , Maybe a basement the outside is white with blue trim and a blue roof, There is also a small front porch i can see a little kids swing set in the back because there is no gate around that area, It's the typical grandmothers house.

I walk up the steps and knock on the front door and elderly man answers the door presumably her grandfather, I smile and say "Is y/n here? I'm a friend from school and I wanted to stop by and see how she was doing" the elder smiled at him and said "Sure just give me a second and i'll grab her, She's had a rough week you know?" his voice was scratchy he invited me in and told me to sit down on the couch I obediently did so and watched as he hobbled into the kitchen, I heard her angelic voice from where I sit.

Readers Point of View

you wake up to a few knocks on your bedroom door and you un-curl yourself from the ball an stretch then say "come in" you see your grandfather peek in through the crack then he opens it fully gives you a pitiful smile and says "One of your friends from school is here." You nod and he shuts the door.

You walk over to the mirror by your dresser and wipe your eyes and fix your hair putting it into a ponytail, Just because your sad doesn't mean you can't look at least presentable you pull on a shirt that says 'A unicorn made me do it' and some shorts and fuzzy socks you walk out of the bedroom shutting the door behind you and you wipe your eyes and sniffle walking through the kitchen and into the living room.

You see a boy with brilliant blue eyes and dark brown hair stopping just at his neck , A soon as he sees you he stands up and walks towards you although you don't recognize him there were lots of people from school that your didn't know that came here to pity you and give their condolences , The boy walks towards you and you feel your bottom lip start to tremble he stops in front of you and embraces you.

You immediately hug him back and bury your face into his chest sobbing he hushes you and draws circles on your back , Most people did this so you were used to people hugging you and hushing you telling you it would be alright but somehow you knew when he said it you could almost believe that you would actually be alright but you continued to sob into his chest and after a while it was like your tears just dried up and you couldn't cry anymore you just hiccuped  and sniffled every once in a while .

You pull away from his hug and wipe your tear stained face he gives you a pitiful glance and you and him sit and talk for a while, you learn that his name is jack and he is your age and the reason you never saw him was because he didn't have a single class with you , But you still found it weird that you didn't even notice him while passing each other in the hall eventually you feel your eyelids start to droop and you fall asleep.

Eyeless Jack's Point of View

She falls asleep beside me on the couch and i feel a small smile tugging at my lips but I stand up and pick her up bridal style into her room when i put her into bed and cover her up and pull a chair up and sit beside the bed watching her, But eventually my need for sleep takes over and i feel my head loll back and my eyelids feel like lead and eventually I fall asleep in the chair.