"Hm." She finally said, looking me dead in the eye. "Rejection, hatred, dishonesty. You know, the things I'm sure we would both understand." She spat at me giving me an evil glare. But something in those eyes told me she wasn't as angry as she appeared to be. She never got angry to the point where she shut me off completely. I'm sure I could a way to get her to forgive me quickly. I hated the silent treatment, especially from her.

I remember the time I broke her arm because I tried to sneak her out of her bedroom. She promised she would never speak to me again, but when I showed up at the hospital with a giant stuffed bear, she forgave me instantly.

I sighed, running my hand through my curls in shame. No matter how irritating it was of her being mad at me, she was right, I did basically reject her for my girlfriend whom I felt little to nothing for.

"Lan, I'm so-"

"Save it for someone who cares."

Ouch. Well that stung a little. I mean, can I really be mad at her for being so harsh? But can I also not be mad for her being so harsh.

"Okay, that wasn't needed." I retorted a little hurt. She snapped her head back to me and scoffed in a mocking manner. I didn't like the way her eyes racked me up and down as if I was the scum of the Earth.

"Oh, did that hurt? Welcome to the real world, princess."

"Okay honestly, I've tried my best to apologise for that but you've continued to shut me off and act as if I don't exist around your new boyfriends." I whisper shouted, trying my best to restrict the noise so people wouldn't stare. 

"Shut you off? Are you serious right now? You're the one who shuts me off, you're so embarrassed to be seen with or around me. Ever since you've been going out with that brat, you've turned into one of them. It's as if don't I even know you anymore!" She slightly shouted. I could see the anger just from looking into her eyes. She was beyond pissed, maybe more than I had anticipated.

I could care less whether people were listening or not. I wasn't going to let her just call me out whilst I sat back feeling sorry for myself. She was completely wrong about what she was saying, and also, I hadn't built this reputation of mine just for her to destroy it because she had a crush on me.

"I'm not embarrassed to be around you! I've never said that before. You know you're my best friend but I don't know why you're still jealous of Isabelle!" I shouted back. We were now both standing up, fear, anger and adrenalin running through our veins.

"I'm not jealous! You always think I'm jealous of her and I'm not. It's not like I'm in love with you or anything. I'd never be caught dead with someone like you. You are so ridiculous and I can speak for both of us when I say we are not exactly best friends anymore." She spat at me, clearly lying. I could tell when she was lying. She would grind her teeth and jab her fingers into her skin when she was being dishonest. I glanced around to the students whispering amongst each other as the argument broke out between us.

Now that hurt a lot more. I knew I should have backed down and apologised profusely so this argument could end once and for all, my main intention was to get her to forgive me. But I couldn't go back to being a pushover like I had been three years ago, of which everyone felt the need to take advantage of.

"Well you're no sleeping beauty either." She gasped at me but I wasn't stopping there. I knew I was bullshitting that statement because I had honestly never come across a girl more beautiful. But I wasn't going to tell her that. "I would know that you've liked me for years now, I've read your journal. I didn't choose to be your best friend, I had to. Yeah, I'm sorry but Lauren paid me to be friends with you!" I burst out, lying partially. The moment the words left my mouth, I instantly regretted saying them. I closed my eyes and took a deep sigh before opening them once again.

Shit, what have I done.

Watching her anger expression fall into a broken expression was the hardest thing I had ever watched. The tears welling up in her eyes made my heart ache. How could I be so insensitive and ruin everything we've had. I knew I was a douche, but I've never seen myself behave like this.

"Wow. O-Okay...wow. I um, appreciate the honesty. At least now you don't have to worry about any of that." She mumbled as the tears fell from her face. They rolled down her cheeks one by one. She gave me a sad cold expression and that when I knew I'd really done it this time. Not once had I ever seen her cry in this entire friendship. I mean, obviously she was human and cried, but she never cried because someone hurt her, it was only ever due to physical pain. There even was a point in my life I didn't even think she was capable of crying. She was always the one who comforted me when I cried. Even if the situation involved her too, she never once cried.

I took a deep breath and looked around the room to see everyone staring at us. Even the teacher was shocked from our outburst. We usually portrayed such a happy relationship but, I guess this was s no longer the case. Amanda came by Lana's side and led her outside the classroom, instantly sending me death glares before closing the door behind her.

"Shit." I cursed, kicking the beanbag next to me. I looked up to meet the eyes of the entire class who happened to stare at me as if I killed a man.

"Great going Harry, you've really shit this up." One of the boys from the end of the room called out. He gave me an angry glare and turned around, resuming back to his partner.

"Yeah, you're a real jackass!"Lucas spat, chucking a ball of rubbish to my head, chuckling. It's not like it hurt or anything, but I instantly felt anger boiling in my blood. He had no right in my business I walked up to him with my fist balled up and my jaw tense. Lucas flared at his nose before scoffing and turning his head around. I instantly got the nerve to punch my hand through the back of his head but a loud voice from the other side of the room interrupted my action.

"No, Harry, outside now. Take a cool off." The teacher shouted. I cursed under my breath and glared at the boy who gave me a sly smirk. I flipped him the rude finger which he didn't even seem fazed about.

"F.uck you all!" I shouted before I slammed the door shut.