Task Five

I know none of you are bothered or you're too busy or you're just simply amazing (like Fly - thanks for being so committed) but here's Task Five.

You have faced your monsters, you have faced your demons. Now you find yourself in the grips of who you finally realise is the worst threat of them all. Your poisoned has another task for you...but you don't want to do it because s/he is your worst monster, s/he is your worst demon. But you have to.

The raging fire of the century is taking place a few blocks away from you and s/he directs you straight to it, expecting you to risk your life for yet another useless gem - this time an emerald with the name Terri etched into it.

You must consider:
- Do you get the gem?
- Is this the last straw? Are you furious with your poisoned?
- Thoughts and feelings.

Note: @TammiCharles has, unfortunately, had to drop out so I will put that in the Task Four Ranking Board. We will miss you!!!
@icypenguin17 and @Miss_Gentlemen_3rd - I need your Task Threes and Task Fours...and now your Task Fives.
@nivz9 - I need your Task Four (and Task Five).
@FlyOverSky - Enjoy, I can't wait to read yours.

Deadline is: 21st November.
ASK FOR EXTENSIONS!!!!!!!!