How It Works

I don't know where I am, who I am, or even what I am anymore. People crowd around me but none of them can see me. I am invisible to their eyes. Only you can see me. You have to help me. Please. Please hel---help me. Just save me from myself. I have twenty weeks to live. Help me.

-----------------

That is your task. The character is dying from a fatal poison whose side affects create supernatural abilities they cannot control...including invisibility. Only you are immune to their powers. However, someone has injected you with a compulsion liquid which forces you to strive to help this helpless soul...can you - and how?

The poison is made up of seven different components. Each component produces a different physical or mental barrier for each character which each one will have to get through and destroy. After every two tasks, one contestant will be eliminated (as explained below). When there are two characters left standing, there will be one last obstacle in which they have to choose their best attribute and destroy the obstacle that way. When the last obstacle is destroyed, the main character will be free of the poison and will have to choose which of the two characters is the most valuable to them and inject the other (thus eliminating them). They have to do this or suffer again.

Once I have all six contestants signed up, I will post the first task which will include either a question that the contestant has to produce a scenario for or an obstacle they have to destroy. The contestants will then have exactly two weeks to write their version of what happened and submit it via PM. At the end of the two weeks, I will post a 'Ranking Board' stating who is first, second, third and so on with reasons why and constructive criticism on what they can improve.

Then I will post the second task, giving another question or obstacle. The contestants will, once again, have exactly two weeks to complete the task and, at the end, I will eliminate one contestant and ask them to write a chapter on their character getting exposed to the poison they had fought so hard to save the main character from and how it affects them (and how their immunity to the main character's power is taken away). Then, if they want to, the contestant can make the same contest on their page (giving credit to me for the original idea) in which six other people will try to save them from the poison.

The third, fifth, seventh and ninth task will be much like the first task with the 'Ranking Boards' and the fourth, sixth, eighth and tenth task will be like the second task with one player being eliminated.

The rules will be on the next part.

You will be able to create your own character (the forms are on the third part)

(If this contest is a success, I will try creating a slightly bigger one.)

My followers (just in case you would like to take part):
TammiCharles, Gotta_Luv_Newt, THGF1234, Fallen_God15, HarryPotterFangirly, KaranSeraph, POTaTOS_XD, laurakate46, DeeptiPrakash, anji_sol, Nalghrary, TwatPancake, TheImmortalizedKlutz, Bookwormed123, xx_UnholyPhoenix_xx

© Copyright Emily March 2015