I'm Free

I'm free! I'm free from my Mother making my life miserable! I'm free from all those secrets I had! And. Most importantly, I'm free to do anything I want! Like hang out with my sister! And my Daddy. I got to see my Daddy! Of course I cried the whole time, but they were tears of joy! But I went to see my Mother today, just like my sister would visit me. And I said three words. "I forgive you." She was shocked and started crying she asked if I was dead. I just nodded and she cried and I hugged her. She said I'm so sorry. And then she said, "I love you!" I haven't heard those words in 7 years. Not from anyone. I just nodded and disappeared. Just like Laura does. Yes, my sisters name is Laura. And my name is......

Ruby.

Sincerely, Melissa Lay

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors Note: I know! I hate authors notes! But you guys need to know some things!:
But this is not a real story! Some of the details are correct. Like, I have a sister named Laura. And she died when she was 5 and I was 7. So I kept the age differences the same I just tweeked the ages. And how it happened. She didn't die because of a lake but a pool. She died because of drowning. And I didn't die. My father is still alive, my mom is not abusive! And I have friends! And you can ask me about if other details are correct in the comments! Or if you have questions like stuff I didn't mention! Just ask! Thanks!