What She Told Me

Authors note: By the way, Melissa Lay is not the main girls name. My name is Melissa Lay. I only put sincerely my name because I wrote the book and I don't like authors notes. They're too long. Sorry. Just wanted you all to know! Continue!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was scared. Ms. Brour came to get me. She said we were meeting Mrs. Claire there. I said ok and she went to check me out of the hospital. While I waited, My Sister popped into my room. I asked her if she was real. She said yes. I started crying and told her to tell me how. She opened her mouth to speak but disappeared instead. In her place was Ms. Brour asking if I was ready to go. I was a little irritated that she interrupted. I guess I'll find out later. We where walking to the parking lot and people were staring at my bandaged face. I was kind of scared. Ms. Brour read my mind and said not to worry. She brought me to her car. She got in the car but I just stared at it. She got back out and told me it was unlocked. I just shook my head. She said, "Then what is it?". I answered, "I've haven't been in a car since I was seven."
---------------------------------------------------------
Sincerely, Melissa Lay