f o u r

***
We arrive at the party 30 minutes later than the 'invitation' said. Saying that, we're still the only people here. Sammi isn't even ready yet. As soon as we stepped in she came downstairs in the same attire that I've previously seen Shay in- do all girls dress like that when boys aren't around? Ethan basically died at the sight of it and something tells me Jack isn't too bothered about Shay anymore. Sammi immediately dragged Shay upstairs for some 'girl talk ' which I've figured can't be a bad thing if they're talking about boys- aka me and Ethan. The four of us boys sit on the couch as we wait for the girls to be ready and for the party to begin.

About 30 minutes later Sammi appears dressed in a skin tight black dress and high heels making her look even taller than Ethan does. I watch as my brother stands before her, mouth gaping open at the sight of her. I watch as the girl of my dreams follows her down the stairs. The bright red dress hugs her figure perfectly as her auburn hair drapes down her back. Damn.

"How do I look?" Sammi giggles, staring straight at Ethan.

"So I found out something" Shay says appearing next to me. I turn my attention away from my twin trying to form a legitimate sentence.

"What?" I say quietly.

"Sammi got a new phone recently. That's why she didn't reply. She said some stalker had her number so she had to change it but didn't get around to adding Ethan again. If you just get his phone then I can put it in and act like nothing happened."

"Did she see the-?"

"The dick pics? Yeah. On the plus side she had a great time with them. Whatever that means." She laughs, looking to the floor in embarrassment. Whenever Shay talks about anything to do with sex she gets all shy and embarrassed. I'm the only person she's ever kissed- let's just say she was a total dork when I met her. "She was going to send some back but then the stalker person focused her attention elsewhere."

"You girls sure do like to share intimate information."

"Yeah, it's a bond" She smiles up at me.

"So did you talk about any boys?"

"I didn't really get a chance. She did ask about Jack"

"Jack?"

"She asked if there was anything going on because her friend watches his YouTube videos and has a major crush on him."

"And you said no?"

"Of course I did" She laughs. "You know how I feel about you"

"How who feels about what?" Jack says behind us, wrapping his arms around both of our shoulders.

"How I feel about alcohol" Shay covers quickly.

"Whatever." He shrugs. "You look smoking tonight Shay"

"Keep it in your pants Jack" She groans before detaching herself from him and heading towards the door to answer the door which has just been knocked on.

"She wants me" Jack mutters.

"Sure" I roll my eyes. If only he knew.

***
2 hours into the party and I haven't seen Shay at all. She disappeared into the dance floor and I haven't seen her since. I grab another drink from the kitchen and down the beer in one. It burns my throat but I don't care. It's a party. Let loose.

"Grayson" Shay exclaims as she spots me through the crowded kitchen. She latches onto my arm pulling me towards the stairs. She clutches her stomach as if she's about to be sick as we worm our way through the gazing eyes. She opens one of the doors, checks inside and throws my into the darkness. She follows me quickly, keeping the lights turned off.

"Are you going to be sick?" I ask her, genuinely worried.

"Could I do this if I was?" She says pushing me into the bed. I lay back as she clambers on top of me. She kisses me passionately before sitting up, straddling me, looking down on me. A street light is the only thing lighting the room. I look up at her, her hair falls across my shoulder, tickling my skin with the tips of it.

"Are you drunk?"

"I'm the designated driver Grayson. I'm not stupid. I just needed an excuse to do this" She tells me before leaning down into me again. She kisses my neck roughly, being sure to leave hickeys. My hands, involuntarily roam around her body but I don't pull them away. She moves onto my lips again as I flip us over, me being on top of her now. I slowly grind may hips into hers as I kiss her neck roughly. We've never gone this far before. Only ever small kisses and lingering hugs. Her fingers fiddle with my belt as I start to reach for her bra clasp only to find she isn't wearing one. I brake away from the kiss giving her a smirk before kissing her bare shoulders. My hands move up to her breast before I can even think about what I'm doing. Her hand slips inside my jeans slightly as I kiss her lips once again. This is getting a little too heated now.

I foolishly break away. "We shouldn't" I mutter, looking out the window at the peaceful night sky.

"Don't you want me?"

"It's not like that. Of course I do-"

"Then what? I do all this for you." She exclaims, standing up. She straightens out her dress before running a hand through her hair. "I thought that's what you wanted"

"I do-"

"Then what Grayson? Because I'm trying my best to deal with this situation. I'm so in love with you but we can't be together. It's like it's-"

"Forbidden"

"Exactly. Forbidden love sucks. I can't do it anymore Gray." She says before leaving the room. I straighten out my outfit, doing up my belt as I sit on the bed, my head in my hands. What did I go and do that for? And what does 'I can't do it anymore' mean? Is she done with us now? I can't loose her over this. I have to find a way to make this not such a forbidden love.