I don't want him to be angry with me that I put off telling him, but the longer I put it off, the worse his blind rage will advance.

I decide to take the matter into my own hands for the time being, so I shower and head for the doctors office.

The roads are slick, but I make it to the doctors office safely. I sign my name on the sheet and sit in the plastic lined chair that sits diagonal from the door. I look around and see pregnant ladies, women with toddlers, women with babies in carriers, and it seems that this whole room is filled with maternal patients, but only in my eyes. My mind is only seeing the ones that are with child, while completely oblivious to the man with the hacking cough on the other wall, the teen girl rocking back and forth in the chair next to me, hugging her knees, looking about 16, and the woman with a wrapped hand in front of me.

I pick up a magazine and flip through it. a few pages in, half of a page is deticated to Josh's proposal to me in Times Square just a short four days ago, and I almost don't mind that its in here.

"Is that you?" The teen next to me says softly in awe, and points to the picture of me covering my mouth as Josh kneels in front of me.

I knod my head slightly and smirk, "Yes, But shhhh."

She smiles and puts her feet back on the floor and sets her hands in her lap, "You're so lucky." she says and sighs. "You're name is Stella, right?"

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

She points to the magazine, "I read it." she laughs.

"Oh, right. I'm kind of getting used to this whole "people knowing who I am" thing. Its weird." i shake my head.

"That had to have been the cutest thing I had ever seen. and Josh Hutcherson?! Any girl would kill to be you." she props her elbow on the armrest and sets her chin in her hands.

"I'm a lucky girl... But I have had my share of a shitty life. What's your name?"

"I'm Naomi." she says softly, "And I would kill to be anywhere but here. What're you here for?"

I sigh and look down at my stomach, "Looks like I may have a bun in the oven, thanks to Peeta over here." I point to Josh in the magazine, and we both laugh. We needed something to break the tension and bring our spirits up, "But don't tell anyone please."

"Oh I won't!!" she says shaking her hands, "I would never. But that would be one beautiful baby if that's the case"

I look at her and laugh, "Only if it gets his looks! So how old are you?"

"I'm 15." she pulls her knees back up to her chest.

"Where's your mom?"

She buries her face in her knees and starts rocking again, her sniffles being the only sound coming from her mouth.

"Naomi?" I put my hand on her shoulder, "What's wrong?"

"They died last year in a car accident.. And I'm alone." she looks up at me with sympathetic eyes. "...and pregnant just like you."

I take in a sharp breath and then wrap my arms around her, "Can I tell you something?"

"Sure." she sniffs.

"I don't have parents either." she looks up at me and furrows her eyesbrows, "Born an orphan, raised and orphan, and still an orphan, and I know what it feels like to be alone in this world. I want you to understand that just because this unfortunate series of events happened, it's not impossible to be happy again." She wraps her arms tighter around me and just sits silently.