The boy

Mia and Reagan were running as fast as there feet can hold themselves up. Reagan had tripped over a rock and she fell and three walkers slowly getting closer and closer. Reagan had scrambled to her feet and ran fast and as they ran Reagan bumped into a boy . They look closely at each other and as Reagan saw the boys blue eyes and brown sweaty hair. "What's your name boy" ask Mia . "Umm Carl and you ?" . "Well this is my friend Mia and I'm Reagan"said Reagan nicely. " Well I have a group at this place called Alexanderia and u can come , I think it's safe". Reagan and Carl just started at each other for minutes and Mia yelled "are u done or nah?"

Mia's pov

Wow they had something going on and it was weird just looking at them.  And I wonder if they felt sparks...... MAYBE!!!!

My friend going to get her a boy yeah. She has on had on since her boyfriend Kayden got bit in front of her and me .she was never the same and it killed me to see her like that
So we walk so darn long and I'm starving and crap !!

Mia-look out *yelling* * getting her pistol ready pointing to a huge herd and same for Reagan and Carl* 

We heard Carl's name being yelled out so me and Reagan ran fast as we can with Carl saying "
Carl- It's ok come back please

Then we stopped running .
Mia- fine what do you want ?
Carl- I want you to join me and my group
Reagan- ok we will come right Mia
Mia- yes but if you don't do anything stupid and we won't deal
Carl- deal
Mia- ok 

Carl's pov

I like Mia and Reagan ;) !! But Reagan is blonde, cute , that face is gorgeous . And then on the other side is Mia has brown hair, hot, and I want to squeeze her cheeks. Then we start walking and we finally reach Alexandria.
Carl- well we are here
Mia and Reagan - yay ! They say all grumpy

Narrators pov

Carl showed Reagan and Mia the house they shall live in and around Alexandria. Then they were introduced by people.
Then when that was all over they walk to Reagan and Mia's new house and said goodnight . When Reagan turn around Mia was knocked out on the couch and Reagan went upstairs and took a nap.

I hope u liked my chapter and this was my first book. And I know it was short.
Byeee luv_u_all