Chp 11. It's Wednesday

No. No. No. No! I screamed in my head. I had been searching for an outfit to wear for tonight but I couldn't find anything. The clothes I bought a few days ago weren't exactly clothes you'd wear on a date and everything Bianca had bought me was either to short, ugly or got me thinking 'what the freak was she thinking?' I had a closet full of clothes and a big chunk of them where on the floor in the corner, which meant that I was getting rid of them because they are not my style. Finally I pulled open a drawer with some skinny black jeans inside so I slipped those on then went parading around trying to find a white tank top then found a blue ruffled blouse to go on top of it as well. I then slipped on some white Toms and went to go do my hair.

The clock on my phone flashed 6:35 pm, I finished curling my hair, checked my make up (mascara and a light lip gloss and I was wearing my contacts.) Grabbing my keys and my wallet I walked out of my  bedroom door and was silently glad Felix had put a GPS in my car that way I could find the movie theater in no time. If Felix hadn't put the GPS in I'm pretty sure I would have gotten lost when I went shopping the other day. If only I was paying attention to what was in front of me as I walked down the hallway to the stairs. Bumping into Warren I made him stumble forward and watch his phone go flying down the stairs and land crashing onto the floor.

"Whoops, sorry," I said cringing as I watched it land.

"Sorry, your sorry! Do you know how much that phone cost?" Warren spat.

I rolled my eyes, "You've got plenty of money you big baby plus its insured and maybe if you hadn't stopped in the middle of the hallway this wouldn't have happened." Look at me I'm being a smart alec. Dylan would be so proud.

"Maybe if you had watched where you were going then my poor baby wouldn't be broken," Warren said.

Ignoring his whining I just pushed past him and went down the stairs and picked it up. I winced there was a crack in it.

"Don't touch it," Warren shouted.

I rolled my eyes again, wow really? I threw his phone at him making him fumble with it, "There's a crack in it but you'll get over it." I turned on my heels already to the front door.

"Where you going dinners that way," Warren pointed to the dining room.

I smiled, "I don't eat with men who act like babies." With that I walked out the door pretty proud of myself for keeping my cool and for speaking.

                  *                                        *                                      *                                             *

"Do you want popcorn?" Sam asked as we stood in line for our drinks.

"If you want it," I said wringing my hands nervously.

"Of course I want it but if you don't help me eat it then I'll eat the whole thing, then I will seem like a pig and never get a second date with you," Sam replied.

I smirked as butterflies flew around inside, "And what makes you so sure there's going to be a second date with me?"

"Because if you don't I'll jump off a bridge," Sam joked.

"Wow really your going to add that to my list of regrets," I said laughing.

"I'm a sensitive man," Sam said trying to be serious.

I just giggled rolling my eyes. Ever since the encounter with Warren I had totally loved showing this side of me and Sam was having fun with it too. The movie didn't start until 7:55 pm and we had fifty minutes to kill time. Lizzy wasn't here yet but Sam said she probably was just being her late self and probably just got up from her late after work nap.