"Baby I told you I had to get going after we colored," I reiterated to her

"But you and daddy promised to take me and Pax to the park," she whined a little, with a huff.

We did promise her that about 2 weeks ago and I felt guilty for always putting it off now.

"I could take her to the park," my dad who was silently reading his newspaper looked over his reading glasses and said.

I thought for a minute. We usually didn't let Brie out in public with anyone unless August and I would be there as well.

"It's nothing personal dad but, Aug and I have this rule about Brie being out in public," I explained a bit heavy heartedly.

I paused as I looked at Brie's disappointed little face, in two minds about denying my dad what he asked.

"I could go along as well," Ms Catherine chimed in, seeing how torn I  was on making a decision.

"I could make snacks so we can have a little picnic when we get there," she smiled at me.

"Can we have peanut butter and banana samiches?!" Brie tugged at her skirt and asked hopefully

My dad and Ms Catherine awaited my reply.

"Sure, as long as you promise to listen to Ms Catherine and your paw paw, okay?" I told her as she nodded and jumped up and down excitedly.

"We won't stay long. Just an hour to allow Pax to stretch his legs- lord knows mine aren't young anymore so we have no choice but to come home in that time," Ms Catherine assured me.

My dad smiled in agreement.

"Alright. Call me if the paparazzi bother you guys too much. Aug's record label can help with some on call body guards, so just let me know" I told her

"They come to the local park??" My dad asked astonished.

"I don't think they will but just in case," I told him

He took a small breath of relief.

"Okay I need to go now," I finally concluded as I called Brie over for a hug and kiss

"See you soon baby," I said before pulling my bag on my arm and heading out.

******************
Mikaela

"That should be sufficient," the photographer Matt said giving me a small smile before looking back into his camera.

"Looks like we got some great shots Ms Montgomery. Would you like anything to drink before we move on to the interview segment?" The assistant provided to me by Nike asked

"Just some water will do. Thanks," I told her as she left to go get it.

It was about 3 in the afternoon, and I was actually enjoying this endorsement thing. Hell, everything was free so how couldn't I.

After my refreshment, I stood in the lobby awaiting the interview.

"Ms Montgomery, she's ready for you," the assistant Fiona told me, pointing me to the door.

"Ms Montgomery. It's so nice to meet you. I'm Jayda Harper- chief journalist at Nike Run magazine." A tall tan woman said with a hand shake.

"Same here. Thanks for choosing me for this whole thing- given that I'm only a party planner," I said back to her.

"Only? Don't downplay yourself. Your positive influence through your social media is what got our attention," she complimented me.

I blushed a little at the flattery, since I only used Nike gear as a personal choice- but that had seemed to land me this deal with them.