chapter 4

Laurens POV

So I'm making my way towards camilas house which I'm pretty excited about. It's not that I like the girl, it's just fun to mess around with her. It's so funny when she gets angry. Also pretty hot in my opinion.

So I knock on the Door about three times and when I'm about to knock a fourth time she opens up. "About time princess." I say with a smirk. All she does is stare at me like I just said that I'm Hitler or something. "Well, are you going to invite me in or do you just want me to work on the project out here? Which will be hard if you ask me." "You're coming in on a couple conditions" She says. "Don't break anything, don't be too loud, and do not go wondering off to my parents bedroom please." "Whatever you say princess." I say walking inside admiring her beautiful home.
"You have really beautiful house camila, its.. it's comfty and warm." "I'm pretty sure it's nothing compared to the jauregui mansion." She says while handing me a drink. As I sit down on the stool I'm kind of wondering how she knew I live in a mansion, but then again people talk so I just let it go. "Hey I don't even know why we have to live in a big house. Only five of us live there and there's eight rooms which is pointless to me. I'd rather live in a place like yours if I'm being honest." I tell her.

I see her walking upstairs where I'm guessing is her room. So as I'm about to go follow her she's walking straight in front of me and it was rude to stare but my eyes were caught on to her perfect body. What the hell are you doing lauren. Go follow her I say to my self obviously already behind. As we reached her room she reaches for her book bag and sits on her bed, while I decide to sit on her chair next to her desk and computer stuff. I didn't even realize I was staring at her when I hear "earth to lauren. Are you going to do this project or do me." She says blunty. I just chuckled and actually didn't mind the suggestion. "I'd rather be doing you actually but ya know....complications." "Okay jauregui. Complications like kendall and probably like seven other girls." She says. I started laughing and said "Are you jealous?" "Im not jealous I just don't want any of the girls getting Hurt because you can't comit. I've ready heard about you lauren. I know how big of a player you were at your old school." "Okay I think we all know there's more to just "things you heard" I say making quotation marks.

"Yeah whatever lauren. Let's just start on this damn thing." Camila says.

So it's about 10:30 and i realize I should've been home about an hour ago. But knowing my parents they won't even notice that I'm not home. I still decide to go anyways it was pretty dark out and I had to walk.

"Hey camila we're pretty much done with this and I gotta head home so yeahh."

"Oh yeah I'll walk you out." She said

We reached the door and things got pretty awkward if I may say. An awkward silence filled the room. One of us had to break the silence so I just went for it.

"So I'll see you tomorrow princess."
"I guess Ill see you." She said

"Oh come on now, I deserve a hug for being the best partner." I smirked
"Yeah sure. Whatever you say." Then she laughed a bit.

When we hug my hands went towards her waist and my fingers gazed just above her pants. She looked at me like she wanted to kiss me but like she said "I'm a player" so I break the silence once again and say "watch it cabello. You don't wanna fall for a player." I winked and with that I left.

camren is slowly rising..
Yall don't kill me I'm not an advance writter. This is literally the first book I've ever written