BONUS CHAPTER: Sebastian and Sarah's picnic

Sebastian's POV
Today is the day my love is free and we get to go on a picnic by the water. It's going to be romantic the way I set it up perfectly. The romantic music, the songs, and the food. It'll be great!!! Or so I thought.
As I woke up in the morning, I got Ciel ready, made preperations for the entire day and even got my clothes set which Sarah gave me to wear ready. I was about to leave when I made sure to explain to the servants about the day. Knowing it may go terribly wrong, I didn't care since I'd be seeing the now queen herself. I set off on foot just in case I saw a gift for her when a red headed dimwit headed my way.
Grell: OH BASSY!!!!!
Sebastian: Well hello Grell I'm busy right now so would you kindly leave
Grell: Don't be silly, what are you busy with my sexy demon lover?

Those words sent shivers down my spine from disgust and hatred.

Sebastian: I'm trying to find a suitable gift for someone important to me
Grell: OH who is this person?
Sebastian: My girlfriend

I saw his face in shock but it was quiet amusing to watch as he wondered who she could be. Soon after Grell has been following me around, giving me tips about women, and which gift would suit her. Then I found this aquamarine ring, it was perfect since it was her birth stone and she loved the ocean so I just knew I had to get it for her. After I bought the ring for her I kept it hidden and bought her some red roses to match her hair. Grell looked confused as to my gift choice.

Grell: Why aren't you giving her the ring?

Sebastian: I'm going to save this ring for a special reason

Once we got there I saw Sarah playing with the water as she smiles so happy. It was so beautiful, it was like a diamond, so beautiful, but to bright to look at. Then she soon spotted me and ran to me, giving me a "jump" hug as I twirled her around. Then Grell came from behind, probably shocked at her and then starts to.....fangirl? Sarah squealed as well, leaving me to be the loner. They hugged each other as they explained they have been friends. I sighed as I took my girlfriend to our picnic place and Grell decided to guard it for us. We chatted about our daily lives and ho crazy they've become.

Sarah: The other day I had to go to a meeting and during the time we discussed on who's wish would be granted, the bodyguard of god's son tripped and I started to crack up so much

It was amazing listening to her stories, because I get to hear her voice every time she does. Then a I saw

"Young Master"

The young master was running my way as fast as his human legs could take him. he ran behind me and shouted angry and scared

Ciel: SEBASTIAN, I ORDER YOU TO KILL THAT MAN
Sebastian: Yes, my lord

I ran quick but stopped realizing I promised Sarah I wouldn't do work today. I looked back at her and mouth "sorry" as I ran after the man. Once I came back, Sarah was no where insight. The food wasn't touched and there was a letter.
"Hey I'm sorry I came on your work day. You don't need to stop work for me. Send a note to me when you have a day off, I'll be there. Don't worry, I won't come on my job days just my day offs. Bye Sebastian"

I was about to kill Ciel for this!! I walked back to the manor as I saw Sarah in a blue dress mixed in white. It was gorgeous and she was blushing and looking away. It was so adorable, like a kitten.

A few hours passes by and it was amazing, we danced and sang, her voice was beautiful. I hope for another day like this, the day I give her that aquamarine ring to seal our faiths together.

__________________________________________________________________________

OMG I'm gonna miss writing this.........not because part two is already in progress
Wanna read it, check my account it'll always be there
hope my lovely devils and angels have a wonderful day
be happy
means to have happiness

bye bye now XP

Black butler Sebastian journeyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara