The Calling

Sebastian starts to call Sarah using the ring and his globe, and knowing him it's went smoothly.

Sarah's POV
I heard a calling and went to my room. I saw it was a call from the Phantonhive manner and so I smirked devilishly.
"Well I guess they miss me😏"
I made a jump circle and was ready to leave.

Third person POV
Sarah appeared, her hair flying up then let down as her wings spread out. Ciel was shocked (😨) and Sebastian was happy and smiling like he always does but with a feeling (☺️).
Sarah: I have seen your calling, what's ur wish?
Sebastian: oh Great Crimson Ruin Princess, we don't need a wish, we would like to have u as our guest just for today to get to know u.
Sarah laughed making Sebastian confused and blush a little.

Sebastian POV
She started to laugh which I didn't get but I guess a princess understands her humor better than a mere citizen.
Sarah: Oh Sebastian if that all u want just ask.
She comes to hugs me and looks me in the eyes then makes a key.
Sarah: put this key on any lock in this house, it will call me if u turn right but if u would like to see me at my home turn left.
I nodded and she said
Sarah: well? What r u waiting for lets have a a brunch.
I blushed at her sudden smile while she held my hand. I smiled back and bowed and went to make a meal.

Ciel POV
I WILL KILL SEBASTIAN!!!!! He is so close to Sarah but I'm sure it's normal she might know him. She even hugged him so I'm not sure what to expect.
Ciel: Sebastian prepare what ever our special guess would like.
I look at Sarah to see her smiling and her hair sparkling
Sarah: Thank you Ciel you're very kind but Sebastian please relax.
I was shocked to hear this and it means she will be making the brunch and idk what Devils eat I know demons eats souls, but what else.

Sarah POV
Ciel and Sebastian are so kind, I'll make a brunch instead. The fried chicken deluxe and biscuits with mash potatoes and gravy (Popeyes). I smoke spicy and mild and Ciel accidentally takes spicy and loves the taste and so does Sebastian. Their mouth burn I give Sebastian water and when I give Ciel I accidentally fall and my boobs (DD cup) fell on his face. He turns red and so does Sebastian but he seems more mad than flustered.
Sarah: sorry Ciel I made u eat really spicy food and fell on u.
Sebastian and Ciel (sync): don't worry
Sarah: I have a mild one less spice but same taste.
They take a bite and agreed
Sebastian: I never cooked anything like this.
Ciel: I never tasted anything like this
I smiled and felt so happy.

Third person POV
Sarah was about to leave when Ciel calls her in his study.
Ciel: Sarah have a safe trip home and make sure you don't get hurt.
Sarah: thanks Ciel😉 I'll be fine and remember u can call me when ever.
Sarah walks out to make we jump circle when Sebastian comes and wishes her fair well.
Sebastian: your highness 😏
Sarah: Michaelis😈
Sebastian runs up and hugs and also giving a peck on the cheek. Sarah leaves but he could see her shocked face.
Ciel POV
I really like Sarah and could see Sebastian feels the same too so I'll leave him with a warning.
Sebastian POV
I saw her beautiful hair as it glisten in the magic circle. Her shocked face when I pecked her on the cheek. I can't wait to see her again. Soon my young master comes downstairs with a small smile on his face.
Ciel: Sebastian we need to talk.
__________________________
What will happen next😱