Final Chapter

5 months later!

Harry's POV

As I stand at the alter with my best man Louis and the rest of the boys I wait for the flower girl.

We decided on Lux one of my stylists babies to be the flower girl. Then comes Lou under the white heart shaped arch with light pink and blue flowers along it pulling a wagon and on the white decorated wagon was Lux throwing flowers everywhere. They make their way down the white now flowery walk way. The bridesmaids are all standing here as the 'here comes the bride' song comes on. I straighten up and look at my gorgeous soon to be wife.

She walks slowly down the aisle while holding her dads arm delicately. I gotta say.. She looks absolutely beautiful. Her dress was chosen wisely. Her vale went down her face and held on with a small tiara.

She smiles at me as her dad lets go of her arm and takes a seat in his chair. She walks up beside me and the priest begins as we hold each others hands, looking into each others eyes.

"Now before we start is there any objections?" The priest says. "Good good."

The priest recites something from the bible I wasn't listening to until Kayla began to say her vow.

"Harry.. I am so glad that your going to be my husband. I thought you were strange at first but, I truly love every bit about you. I promise to stand by your side and that I'll do whatever it takes to keep that smile on your face." She say smiling making me smile.

"Now you Harry." The priest says.

"Kayla my gorgeous soon to be wife. When I saw you and your mom with the moving van that very day.. I knew I knew you were the one.. I couldn't control myself around you.. You were so beautiful and your hair fell perfectly.. I was devastated when we lost connection but so happy when we found each other again. It was truly fate. You make me smile no matter what and have made me a better person. I will spend every day for the rest of my life making up for the time we were apart and making memories that we will one day tell our children." I finish looking at her as her smile grows.

The priest continues and soon comes the ring bearers. We say our 'I do's' and they give us the rings. As we place them on our fingers the priest says, "You may kiss the bride".

Kayla pulls her vale back and smiles once more before I dip her slightly pulling her tightly against my chest and give her a long lasting kiss. She puts her hands in my hair and we both kiss each other with so much love. I can here people clapping and whistling.

"I can't believe how grown up he is." Louis says as his voice cracks. Awwww my brother in crime is emotional!

As the kiss ends I give her one last kiss and we all leave to the after party.

This day is the day I'll never forget.

I love you Kayla.

Forever and always.

Xx Harry

So that's the final chap.. *tear* but so cute!