Chapter 3

Chapter 3

BEAUTY QUEEN OF ONLY 18 SHE HAD SOME....

Ugh.. Another day of school.

I get out of bed and drag my feet into the washroom. I wash myself and get into some nice school clothes. HAHA jk... Dress pants and a blouse. Not cute!

Anyways I grabbed some money and walked to school.

"Hey sexy." Harry says wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Ugh! Get away from me!" I sass him

"C'mon babe you know you want me." He whispers in my ear.

"Actually I don't."

"Mm.. You really turn me on when your sassy." He winks.

I groan and walk ahead of him.

"Slow down love school isn't for another 45 minutes no need for speed walking." Harry says holding onto my elbow to slow me down.

"Harry seriously. Leave me alone." I tell him.

"I would. If you weren't so damn sexy." He says.

I roll my eyes and continue speed walking to school Harry not to far behind. I reach school and go to my locker. I put everything in it when Harry slams me up against it.

"What Harry? What?!" I shriek.

"So your a grade 10 eh?" Harry asks.

"Yah. Now leave me alone." I say.

"Wouldn't you love to date an older guy?" He asks winking.

"No actually I wouldn't." I say.

"But we have so much more experience babe." He whispers in my ear.

"Go Harry. Go and leave me alone seriously! It's creepy!!!" I yell at him.

"I'll get you.. One way or another." He winks.

"Leave." I stand my ground.

"By love see you later." He smiles and leaves.

CREEP!

I walk to my first period class and get ready to start another tiring day.

•••••••

I am walking home. Finally school is over. I have been avoiding Harry all day. My friends are all crushing on that creep. Seriously if they knew what he does and has done to me they would not like him.

"Oh my gosh the new grade 12x kid is so fit!" My best friend Amelia says in awe to me.

Oh if you only knew Amelia.. If you only knew.

"Hey there Kayla." Speaking of the devil.

"What do you want Harry." I sass him.

"Just to walk you home." He smiles innocently.

"Right." I say continuing to walk with Amelia by my side. Harry walks on my other side and I feel his hand rest on my bum.

"Move your hand Harry or I'll kick you where the son doesn't shine." I demand.

"Sorry babe." He says squeezing my bum before retracting his hand from my bum.

I see my home. Ok not to far away from being away from Harry.

"Kayla. Don't be rude introduce me to the hottie beside you." Harry says winking at Amelia.

"Amelia Harry, Harry Amelia. There you know each other now." I say. They shake hands and finally I'm at my house.

"Well bye Harry!" I yell running inside with amelia. I'm about to close the door when a foot catches it.

"I'm coming in. Remember. I'm your tutor." He says and opens the door.

I groan and face palm.

"Come in Harry." Amelia says and Harry comes in.

I close the door, "Want anything to drink?"

"Yes a water." Amelia smiles.

"And you?" I ask looking at Harry.

"What do you have?" He asks.

"Pepsi, sprite, apple juice, water-"

He cuts me off, "Pepsi please."

"Ok go to my room. I'll be up there soon." I say and walk to the kitchen.

I get out a Pepsi and put it in a tall glass with some ice cubes. I grab another tall glass and go to the water jug. I put it under the spout and press the button to put fresh cold water into the glass. I go back to the kitchen and grab a small glass and put apple juice into it. I grab all the glasses and balance them in my hands.

I walk upstairs and go towards my room. I hear a moan. Uhmm? I walk in and Amelia is straddling Harry.

"Guys." I say. To be honest I kind of feel.. I dunno.. Upset. Mad. Sad.. Maybe jealous? No. Not jealous. Or any emotions like that. Maybe mad cause this is my room. Yah.

"GUYS!" I shout.

"Sorry Kay-Kay." Amelia says getting off Harry. Harry is just smirking at my reaction.

"I have your drinks." I mumble.

"Thanks love." Harry says grabbing his and Amelia's drink. He hands it to her sitting beside her.

Oh. Maybe I am sad. Jealous. Upset.

I take a sip of mine and sit on my bed. I get out my drawing book and sit at the head of my bed. I decide I'll finish the drawing of Harry while he is with Amelia and to busy to know what I'm doing.

I finish it up and smile at my work. I look up only to see Harry and Amelia cuddling. Amelia is asleep on Harry and Harry is looking at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing. What are you drawing?" He asks.

"Nothing."

"Can I see it?"

"No.." I mumble looking at my lap which the drawing is sat on. I smile looking at it. The way I drew him. He looks so happy. And not trying to be seductive. He looks as though he actually is enjoying himself.

"Please show me?" He asks.

"No..." I pout.

"Please?" He gives me puppy dog eyes.

"But.. It's embarrassing." I say.

"Being an artist isn't embarrassing." He smiles.

"No.. What I drew." I mumble.

"C'mon. It can't be that bad." He smiles.

I look from him back to the art work. I quickly fix his lips a bit. Then I look down to his real lips. They match. I smile a bit and he is still waiting for me to show him.

"Please." He says.

"Fine..." I get up and hand him my sketchbook.

He looks at it and his smile drops. He is shocked. Oh god.