Chapter 1; A Tale Of A Death Luliby

In the dark lands of Elicore on August 26, three Heros in this world were born at the same time. They will forever be remembered for their courage, strength, and wisdom but first you should know about their leader, Crystal.Crystal was the only girls of the heros and would become the most powerful of them all. She was born of the fairy King and a peasant of the angles witch both shared the sky that the branches of the tall mysterious dark oak trees forever reached for the bright, blazing, blue as the feather of a old wise blue jay of the forests. Her father was banished from the lands along with the mother for even though they were allies love was not aloud, they could not raise their child in the sky and for the spawn would not have the wings to fly. Once banished Crystal's mother became pregnant and enemies were becoming more populated in the west. After giving birth the couple went to visit the old town fortune teller to see if she shall ever be able to survive in the harsh, gloomy world of Elicore.
"I see a strong future for your daughter. " the old woman paused with a look of empathy for the family.
"Why did you pause with such a depressed look upon your face, Safire?" Asked the peasant angel as she knew nothing good was on the ages woman's wise, distinctive mind.
"You my beautiful, lovely dear will... not be apart of it." As the short woman's wrinkled face started to cry sorrowfully for the banished King and his wife. "She does have a great life though having no parents only made her grow into a stronger, wiser, more courageous girl. In fact she just might be able to fly... If she has proper schooling."
Astonished by what the they were hearing brought them to tears as the king fell to his knees knowing he will never be in any of his gorgeous daughters fond memories, never see her say her first innocent little words, he sobbed as his dear maiden wept with her small resting daughter in her trembling arms.
   " How...how does it happen? Why do we never get to...to raise Crystal?" Spoke the shaking mother as her sweet baby started to awake and reached out for the long hair of her depressed mother.
   "I am afraid if I were to tell you, it would change the future of this girl's life. If you tried to stop it she might even die along with you." The old fortune teller let out a single salty tear in honor of the loving parents death as the king slowly stood to his feet and grabbed his beautiful wife's shimmering arm and led the two away from the old woman's dripping cave.
   A few days later the king and his bride were wandering through the deep, dark, dangerous, forest when Crystal's mother heard a stick crack a few feet away from where her child and husband were walking. Not thinking she let out a high pitched scream of terror.
   "What is it my dear?" The king said as a tall, well muscled, pale green beast slowly reached out for the young fairy man. The angel maiden let out another shriek of terrorizing fear.
   "Monster!" She finally let out and the husband looked behind him in fear as he saw the ten foot beast preparing to grab the man and his small child.
   "Run! Take Crustal and fly away I'll hold him off!" Commanded the fairy as he place his beloved daughter into his loves hands, for he knew only one of the would survive.
   Opening her small blazing blue eyes the small baby started to cry as her mother took of into the air with a few clean white feathers fell from the peasant's wings. Knowing she would not survive she placed her sweet baby girl, Crystal, in a hollowed part of a tall dead oak tree as the baby screamed and cried.
   "Sleep my child every thing will be all right. For I am here to help you smile. Close your eyes, you will be all right. Oh how mama wishes she could hold you tight." Sang the mother as the fairy drew his silver sword and  continued to stab the beastly monster with no effect. Shuddering in fear she started to sing again as loud crashes of the monster smashing trees was heard. "Sleep my dear you'll be fine. Papa and Mama will keep you safe. Now rest you eyes to wake all in good time." And turned to see her king being picked up struggling to escape from his strong grasps. "I love you." Whispered the angel as she place a gentle kiss on her forehead as Crystal closed her eyes.
   "Help! Help!" Screamed the king in pain as his wife flew down to help. Tugging and pulling she could not release her husband but failed and got picked up herself. As Crystal rest in the towering dead oak tree her parents were both choked to death by the strong hands of the beast and then dropped like a child's unwanted toys.
   A few hours later two young angel boys about three or four were wandering around the same area where Crystal's took their very last breathes on the world of Elicore. "What is that down there?" Questioned the taller one with dark bleach hair and dark, deep blue eyes while pointing at the lifeless bodies below.
   "Let's go check it out, Haru!" Said the younger boy with almost white blond and light pink hair, deep green eyes, whose face had the goofiest grin you had ever seen. 
   "Ok Kohamaru." And they both flew down to the bodies until Haru saw Crystal sleeping in the hollow tree wrapped in a light turquoise blanket.

The Legendary Three; Glimmer and ShineOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara