Chapter 2

Still April 24th, 2033

Once Thompson and the mystery woman were done their conversation, the two main doors opened. They dragged me inside where we were met with two more doors. Before we opened those ones however, a chair wheeled out of a trap door in the wall to my left. It kind of looked like an unpleasant and uncomfortable wheelchair. They threw me into the chair and untied my hands.

They placed my hands in the armrests and some kind of metal bracelet thing wrapped around my hands, forbidding them from going anywhere or moving at all.

They did the same thing to my feet as well.

Then, Jamison hit me rather hard on the back of the head.

"What the hell was that for?" I asked sternly. It had been the first time I had actually spoken to them.

"You even sound like a faggot!" Yelled Thompson and they both erupted into fits of laughter.

I wanted to cry...

I wanted to scream...

I wanted to run...

I wanted to say goodbye to my sisters...

I wanted to see my mum one last time...

I wanted my life to be normal...

I wanted all of those things to change in my life, but I would NEVER wish I wasn't gay. Those assholes were not going to break me.

"Fuck you." I said softly. We were still waiting for the other doors to open.

"What did you say to me?" Thompson asked.

"I said FUCK YOU! Yeah I am gay and I am PROUD to be gay you bastards!" I yelled at them. They looked appalled at my sudden outburst, and they looked like they were going to pummel me but the doors opened, distracting them from their plans to make me pay for my horrible comment.

The doors opened, revealing a sitting room unlike any other that I had seen before. It was a large grey room that had hardly anything in it except for a little metal chair in the far corner. The only other thing that I could see that was in the room was a large plaque hanging on the wall that read,

ALL THE FAGGOTS

and it had every single name of every gay boy or man the prison ever held captive. The list was very long, which saddened me. Even from all the way across the room, I could see Niall's name near the bottom of the list, which brought tears to the rims of my eyes but I forced them away, for fear of Thompson or Jamison seeing them and punishing me for crying because who knows what crazy things they punish you for in Homo Hell. They rolled me into the room and we just stood (I sat) there, waiting. For what, I didn't know.

Suddenly, a door opened. I didn't even notice that door was there, and someone stepped out of it. I could not see them very clearly because of the horrible lighting in the room. However, I could tell it was a woman because I could hear her high heels making contact with the cold hard floor. It was either a woman, or a very womanly man, and that would very hypocritical considering where we were.

Whoever it was, clapped several times, turning on some lights. I could finally get a good enough look at this person and it was indeed a woman. I could tell that she was quite tall, even without the heels, maybe even taller than me. She had lovely brown hair that she had down and was about mid-arm length. She had somewhat of an evil little smile on her face that was kind of creeping me out a little bit. The outfit she was wearing was a red lady-suit with some shiny red high heels. She looked intimidating.

"Hello Mr. Tomlinson. How are you today?" she asked politely. I almost choked on air at the sound of that question.

"How am I? Well, your buddies here killed my mum, I was manhandled, and now I'm in hell. How do you think I am?" I asked sarcastically. I rattled the bondage I was in as I shook in anger.