Six

Okay, so i'm going to try to write more often and now i've (sort of) got a plan for what's gonna happen!! ill also try to update more so....yeah thats about it =) again, thanks for sticking with me nd reading this far. yall are awesome! BTW hugeeee thanks to MushroomQueen55 for being fabulous and amazing and helping me come up with ideas for my awful writes block. now..... without further ado........ CHAPER SIX =)))))))

"So, what do wanna watch?" Dean asked, sitting cross legged in front of his huge movie collection.

"Uh, doesn't matter."

Dean rolled his eyes, "Come on dude, you've gotta have a favorite movie or something, and chances are I've got it."

Cas thought for a second, "I don't really watch many movies. I like to read more. And I get pretty busy with school."

"Hmmm. Have you seen Batman?"

"No...?"

Dean feigned shock and placed his hand over his heart as if Castiel had personally offended him, "You haven't seen Batman? The great movie that tells the wonderful tale of young Bruce Wayne and the struggle he must overcome; the classic good versus evil, the-"

"Okay, okay," Cas said, laughing, and put out his hands in a stopping motion, "I get the point, I'm uneducated in the world of movies. Let's watch it."

"Yes!" Dean stood up and put the movie in the DVD player, "Okay, so this is Batman Begins made in 2005 and it's awesome. The next one is has the Joker in it, Sammy hated that one, still does," Dean grinned, "Oh! We should marathon them all!"

Cas smirked at Dean's enthusiam and his tendenacy to schange subjects and ramble.

"Sounds good to me."

"Great! Now hush. It's starting."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That. Was. Awesome." Cas stood up and stretched before plopping back into the leather couch.

"I know right!? I'm so glad to have the privlage of showing you all the greatest movies which somehow you've never seen. I'll be right back."

Dean walked into his bedroom and came out a few minutes later wearing pajama pants and a black AC/DC t-shirt. "Now, we're ready for the next two." Dean hesitated, "Nope. We need popcorn." He turned on his heal and walked into his kitchen. Cas stood and followed him into his kitchen. He looked out the window that was above the sink, into the dark night. Dean opened a cabinet and took out a bag of microwave popcorn and placed it into the microwave. Dean jumped up and sat on the counter, waiting for the microwave to count down. Cas glanced around the kitchen, trying (and failing) to not think about how hot Dean looked, sitting on the counter with a basic t-shirt and pajama pants on. He noticed a dirty bowl sitting int the cold metal sink waiting to be cleaned but otherwise, it was fairly clean. The white tile floor had some scratches from being an old apartment but nothing major. The cabinets were black, in contrast to the white counter tops. Cas was drawn out of his thoughts with the loud beeping of the microwave. Dean grabbed the popcorn and went back out into the living room while Cas followed behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cas fell asleep near the middle of the third movie. It wasn't that he didn't like it, he thought that it was great, it had just been a long day for him and it was around 1:00 am. When Cas woke up he was momentarly confused. Cas decided that it must be around three in the morning. He looked around and blinked, taking in the darkness with a sliver of moon shining through the window. Cas then realized that somebody had their arm wrapped around him. He remembered that he had been at Dean's house, watching movies. Cas concluded that it was Dean, and after being stunned for a second, Cas smiled and curled his feet up onto the sofa and snuggled into Dean's chest, falling back asleep.