Levi X Reader: Part One (Attack on Titan)

Friday, November 6, 2015

Currently, these are just sitting in my drafts, waiting to be published, smh.

Well you can go on.

[Start] unedited.

"Let. Me. Go." I growled, I lurched forward instinctively, trying to free myself from the rope I was bound in, that tied me to a post.

The short black-haired man with grey eyes walked forward, wielding the swords from his 3DMG, a menacing look in his eyes.

I scowled. "What? You're going to kill me?" He didn't answer.

"Hypocrite." I snarled as he got closer, and the blades neared my throat.

"What did you call me?" his tone was scary in a neutral way, although it hardly did anything to faze me.

"You're such a hypocrite. You're so-called fighting for humanity's sake and now look at you. You've stooped so low as to kill your enemy's enemy." I continued boldly, unafraid.

"Tch. Look at yourself before you talk. You tried to kill me as well, I have every reason to defend myself." he responded suddenly scarily calm.

He swung his blade at me, which I easily dodged, moving my head backwards.

"Is that all you have?" I mocked, when he took a strike toward my heart.

I simply smirked as his blade came intact with something hard.

"What the hell?" he took another strike against my heart.

I gave an evil smile. "You could go on all day, and make no headway. I'm wearing impenetrable armor underneath. You'd need a really sharp sword to strike a hundred times before even making a dent." I watched in glee as he tried again and again.

"Give it up." I laughed, and he tried cutting my legs off. No avail. I was wearing armor on her legs as well.

"It took me years of savings to get this made, definitely worth it."

He struck away, looking for a weak spot and as he was distracted, I forcefully pushed my right hand forward from its tight grasp under the rope that tied it to my left hand. My wrist was bleeding as I pushed my hand forward, successfully reaching under my shirt and into the pocket I'd sewn on to my pants, just barely big enough to hold a dagger.

I pulled it out, and dragging my hand back to its original position, and held the dagger backwards, slicing through the ropes bounding my hands together. I lurched forward, unbalanced, as my feet were still tied to the post. My chest crashed straight into the short man's blades.

Taking quick action, I sliced through the ropes around my feet before he could react. I was free and he had noticed and wasn't about to let me go.

He advanced, and I side-stepped, out of the target range of his blades, and walked past him, using my feet to kick at his legs, momentarily catching him off balance enough for me to get a few good yards away from him.

"For the record," I said over my shoulder. "What's your name? So I don't continue to call you shorty in my head."

"Tch. Telling you my name will be useless, since you'll die anyway." he replied.

I rolled my eyes. "I'll kill you just for that comment. Shorty." I added as an afterthought.

I recieved no response from him, and I started to run faster, successfully losing him. Or so I thought.