Zen X Reader (Akagami no Shirayukihime)

November 4, 2015

|En Start| unedited.

I was not having a good day.

Why?

Simple. Because I'd just been thrown out my apartment for the billionth time for not paying my rent on time. The manager lady usually gave me a chance, and would take me back after a little bit of pleading, but not today.

So what did I do?

Instead of asking anyone for help, or going to find a job, I went ahead and spent the money I had in my possession on drinks. I know, not my best idea. I was just feeling it.

As I sat on the bar counter, I wondered if it was too late to go back on my decision and get the hell out of there. I was being leered at by several guys sitting several feet away from me. It was probably what I was wearing. It was definitely what I was wearing. A tight, dark red strapless dress that went down to my thighs, and a pair of red strappy heels which made my legs seem longer. I was basically yelling 'look at me!'

This kind of attire didn't suit me at all. I wasn't one to wear such revealing clothes, and always preferred hoodies and loose jeans. I hated tight things.

I stopped worrying about the looks I was getting and turned to my drink that had arrived. In two gulps, I had chugged the whole thing down. Then ordered another one, another, then another.

I was aware that the bill was getting out of hand, but I wasn't drunk yet. Just tipsy.

I ordered a whole pitcher and chugged it down, successfully getting drunk.

"That'll be a hundred dollars." the bartender told me as I stumbled off my seat.

"Ain't nobody got that much money..." I said, my words slightly slurred. I did have that much money, but for some reason I didn't feel like giving it.

Everything was so bright, it hurt my eyes.

"Miss, you owe money from last time as well." the bartender said.

"Bye-bye! Have a nice day!" I sang, waving at him childishly, and walked away tripping.

As I walked away, I was suddenly stopped by mean looking men. Instead of running away, I stood there and waved.

I gave a slurred smile. "Heya! Would you like to be my new friends?"

They gave me an odd look, and grabbed onto my arms.

"Hey!" I protested. "This is violation of personal space! You can't touch me like that!" I kept on shouting.

A hand covered my mouth, preventing me from shouting out more. Annoyed, I licked the hand covering my mouth.

The man retracted his hand, a repulsed look on his face. My face scrunched up as well. "Eeeewww, you have disgusting hands." I spit on the ground in disgust. I was definitely drunk and not in my right mind.

They continued to drag me, and I kept on struggling against the two men's grasp, kicking and screaming.

"Let go of her!" a voice stopped the two men.

"We have orders to bring her." one man replied gruffly.

"I've already paid for her drinks, you can let her go now." whoever it was said a bit more forcefully.

The two men let go of me, and I landed on the ground ungracefully on my butt. "Oww!" I groaned. "That hurt! Don't you have any manners?!" I shouted after them.

"(Y/N)..." my savior sighed, and walked toward me.

I looked up and squinted. "Hi Zen!" I waved cheerily.