Mini Ladd - Hello

Start from the beginning

"Wow.. this person must be really important or special huh? Stick with me mkay? I said to my guard and he chuckled.

"I will my princess"

I wonder who is my neighbour.

I gather up my courage and walk gracefully toward this new neighbour's house.

The guards look at me fiecely and i smile awkwardly.

"Erm.. im here to say hi and welcome to the new neighbour! Im leave just beside from here" i said pointing to my house and look at them. They whisper at each other.

"There is a vistor my prince" One of them said and knock on the door.

'Wait.. Prince?!'

"Oooo vistor! Wait up!" This prince shouted happily from inside.

'He sound so.. familliar.'

"Hello there" This prince open up the door and both of our eyes widen.

"Prince Craig? / Princess (Y/N)?" We said at the same time.

I look down and I could feel him roll his eyes. My guard could tell that I couldn't talk so he help me.

"Hello Prince Craig. Princess (Y/N) baked you some cookies as a welcome to your new home. We are your neighbours." He said and he took the golden tray out of my hand slowly and pass it to Craig.

"Thank you. Anything else?" Craig said and i look at him.

I know that both of us could feel the awkwardness surrounding us and i could still feel that he still hates me.

"No Prince Craig. Ill be going now. Goodbye." I said nodding at him and leaves.

I miss him.

Im sorry Craig.

[CRAIG POV]

My parents decided to let me move to California to continue my collage. They know that Im got bored there because not much things happen.

Well to be really honest, i would stop by the giant wall that is covering The Unicorn Kingdom and i really do miss (Y/N).

It really a big change from the Royal Collage to a normal collage here.

I moved into a new normal house and its quite cosy. I love it.

"There is a vistor my prince" One of my guards said and knock on the door.

"Oooo vistor! Wait up!" I shouted and adjust my clothes.

I open up the door and cant believe what I see.

Princess (Y/N).

I still do miss her.

But Im still mad at her.

And she live next door.

I bet I go to the same collage as her.

I gladly accept her cookies since its really good and she did bake it for me when we were in Royalty School.

*TIME SKIP*

[YOUR POV]

My guards followed me to my next class, slow dancing. Its a special dance class just for me and i bet Craig is in here too.. since he is in the royal family too.

"Oh good afternoon Princess. Did you hear that a Prince is coming? He is new and its good that he is here. So you have a partner!" My dance teacher, Syaq, said and bowed towards me, together with her partner, Mark.