"Oh, who's being the hater now?" he tickled her side.

"Stop!" she shrieked and laughed, kicking him with her legs so he would stop torturing her. He let up after a few more seconds.

"I know I'd lose to you, Sweetie. You have an amazing voice. Crystal clear. If you ever want to quit your day job, I'd bet you'd be a big time recording artist," he said in a voice laced with admiration.

"No, thank you. I have major stage fright and would suck big time! My singing is reserved for the bathroom and my car, that's it."

"And my car," he added. "I love hearing you sing, sweetie. It's soothing."

"Aww, thanks, sweetie," she hugged him to her. "Okay, I better get going. I am gonna have a long day tomorrow. I have a wedding to coordinate."

"I'm gonna miss you, sweetie. Can I pick you up from the venue? Better yet, I'll pick you up from your house and take you there then just call me when you're done."

"Sweets, that's too much work for you. The wedding is in Pasadena. Are you not shooting tomorrow?"

"Nope."

"Okay, it's up to you. I mean, sweetie, you are not obligated to pick me up to and fro. I can drive; I have a car," she teased him.

"I know, sweetie, but I'd like to spend a little time with you."

"Okay," she said and stood up and put her shoes on that were by the foot of the bed.

Aiden walked her to her car that was parked in his parking spot. He held her waist and gave her a sweet kiss before opening her door for her and banging on the hood with his palm to signal all clear. She gave him a little wave and backed up.

***

Aiden picked Emily Jane up from her house bright and early. He wanted to grab breakfast with her and he wanted to have a little leeway just in case of traffic. The wedding and reception were being held in the same place so Emily Jane and her team didn't have any travel time in between.

Aiden and Emily Jane went to an organic restaurant for breakfast. She had the whole wheat waffles with strawberries on top while he had the sesame seed bagel sandwich with egg whites, prosciutto and baby spinach. They both had the blood orange mimosas with their meal as well as some coffee. They didn't stay too long at the restaurant, Emily Jane pretty much shoveled her food into her mouth as she's wont to do anytime she had an event: she became a speed eater.

She was going through her checklist on the drive to the hotel, making sure she had things in the order she wanted them set up. By the time they got there, the florist's van was already parked and the workers were already bringing flowers out to set up the garden wedding. Aiden gave Emily Jane a kiss and a hug before leaving her to do her work in peace.

Emily Jane didn't call him until nearly one in the morning. He helped her carry her things as she tiredly gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Hi, sweetie," Aiden greeted her.

"Hi, sweets," Emily Jane greeted him softly.

"Tired?"

"Exhausted."

"Hungry?"

"I am, but I'm too tired to eat."

"Nonsense. What do you want to eat?"