Yuma Mukami

Biographical Information

Kanji : 無神 ユーマ
Rōmaji : Mukami Yuuma
Also known as :
Edgar
Bear
Sign : Leo
Birthday : July 23rd
Age : 17
Status : Alive

Physical and Vital Statistics

Race : Vampire
Human (formerly)
Ethnicity : Unknown
Gender : Male
Height : 190 cm (6'2")
Weight : 70 kg (154 lb)
Blood Type : O
Eye Color : Brown
Hair Color : Brown

Professional Status

Occupation: 3rd year High School Student

Personal Status

Relatives :
Ruki (adoptive brother)
Kou (adoptive brother)
Azusa (adoptive brother)
Hobbies : Vegetable Gardening
Favorite Food : Sugar Cubes

Yuma Mukami (無神 ユーマ Mukami Yūma), formerly known as Edgar (エドガー Edogā), is the third son of the Mukami household.

Appearance

Yuma is a very tall young man with messy dark blonde hair. He usually has it tied up in a bun with bangs and some strands hanging out from the back.

He usually wears a long sleeved white V-neck shirt with a black trim towards the top along with a black sweater

He usually wears a long sleeved white V-neck shirt with a black trim towards the top along with a black sweater. He wears it with brown pants. He also wears a necklace and bracelet on his left arm.

His school uniform consists of the black school blazer with a black sweater that has a slightly unbuttoned white dress shirt underneath and a blue tie that has a white string on the left side

His school uniform consists of the black school blazer with a black sweater that has a slightly unbuttoned white dress shirt underneath and a blue tie that has a white string on the left side. He wears it with the black uniform pants and brown shoes. He wears the necklace and bracelet with this outfit as well.

Personality

The voice, body, and attitude of this rebellious do-S are all big. He often goes on rampages, but he falls asleep after he becomes bored. He can always be found munching noisily on sugar cubes. He is very sadistic and rough and also quite perverted and hot-tempered.

As a child, he was very lively and cheery. Sometimes too rebellious to his parents who were religious people while he didn't believed in God. After the incident and his amnesia, he had to become even tougher if wanted to survive out on the streets with the other members of his rebellion gang. He grew violent, rough, and dominating with time.