Fifty Four

Demis POV

"Demi, you have to trust me when I say I'm not going to end up like we did" she says "You make it sound like a bad thing" I say rolling my eyes "Demi. You're everything and more to me, what are you saying" she says "I dont know what I'm saying Lauren, that girl looks shifty as fuck and it worries me" I say "There's nothing to be worried about. I only want you" she says "Until she brain washes you telling you things that she shouldn't then brava yourself gone" I say clicking my fingers "Stop!" She says putting her hands on mine "Stop! I'm not leaving you ever again" She says "I'm scared Lauren, you're going to find a skinnier girlfriend, smaller thighs, smaller arms. You're gonna find someone who's fucking beautiful and fall endlessly in love with her" I say "Why do I want a skinnier girlfriend when I have a curvy girlfriend, babe. Why would I want smaller thighs when yours fit perfectly around my face, why would I want smaller arms when yours hug me so tight and so warm, and I'll never find anyone as beautiful as you, you're my girl. You're so so beautiful. I love your curves not bones. You're so perfect" she says "Perfection doesn't exist babe..." I say "You're my kind of perfect" she says, I smile "I'm sorry" I say "Don't worry! It's okay, come on I'm cold" she leads me to my room. We lay under the covers and she has half of her body draped over mine, I put my hands around her waist smiling.. "I'm sorry, I'm really insecure, you can leave.." I say "Just because you're having some insecure moments doesn't mean I'm going to love you any less, you're my girlfriend I'm here for you, whenever you need me, you're beautiful to me, you're perfect to me. I love you so much you don't understand" she says "I'm just so used to people leaving when I get insecure or have a bad day" I say "well I'm not leaving if you get insecure I'll help you, and if you're having a bad day, cool because I'm gonna help you. Your past isn't who you are to today baby. You're a whole new person, you're a warrior and you're so so much more stronger than you were before. I don't care baby, I'm here forever" she says, I smile and she leans up to kiss my lips "thank you, so much!" I say, she just kisses my lips "What did you mean about the eyes thing you fell in love with my eyes" I ask "your eyes are the only thing that doesn't age on your body, so if you fall in love with someone's eyes, your love will never age or get old because your eyes don't" she says "Well I sure fell in love with your eyes, they're beautiful" I say "You're beautiful baby" she says.. I can't help but smile at her "What are we going to do wen you go on tour" she asks "I dont know, I'll call you every day and if it's in the 3 months you get off as a teacher, you can come with me and we can travel the world together" I say "I'd love to travel the world with you" She says "I'll talk to my manager" I say, she nods, she rolls over so she's on her back "What's up?" I ask "I'm just thinking about my dad and stuff" she says "Why what's going on?" I ask "Sometimes I think and I realise how much I miss him, then I think about it and realise you've lost your dad, and I should be grateful I still see him, you know" she says, I lean over her "It's okay to miss someone baby" I say "Just because my dad isn't here anymore doesn't mean I don't cherish everything Eddie does for me. He's been more of a father figure than my dad ever has" I say "I know I just I feel bad sometimes" she says "Don't worry" I say, I kiss her lips "Your arms are healing pretty well aren't they" I say "Yeah, they're alright" she says "I don't like the scars, they make me feel weird" she says "At least yours weren't on purpose hey babe" I say "Sorry I shouldn't of said that" I say "No you're right, someone did mine on purpose but yours was your way of releasing pain. I'm sorry, scars are beautiful, yours make you who you are today" She says "You can tell you're an English teacher" I say, she smirks "Don't forget music, I'm good with my fingers" she says kissing my neck "Hell you are. Fuck yes" I say, she laughs. She gets her phone and she smiles so I kiss her cheek. She sends it me and I put it on my Instagram "@ddlovato 'your eyes are the only thing that doesn't age, so if you fall in love with them then it's forever' I LOOOVE her eyes💗" I post it and she smiles and kisses my cheek "You're so perfect baby" She says "I know" I wink, she rolls her eyes. "When do you have to work again?" She asks "My meeting is Wednesday, so I'm free till then" I say "Could you come in on Monday for a speaks day about self harm and then sing a song or two?" She asks "Sure of course"  I say "Thank you, I want it for their English lesson" She says "Alright, I got you" I say, she turns over so her back is to me "You're mean to me" she says "Why?" I ask "You wouldn't kiss me" she says in a baby voice, I laugh and put my arm over her and kiss her neck then she rolls over and I kiss all of her face, landing on her lips! She deepens the kiss and I bite her lip. "Stop turning me on Demi" She says "Why? It's fun" I say "For you. I'm just left sexually frustrated" she says "But it's so hot and cute" I say "Baby stop" She says "Can I tease you if I manage to go through with it" I say "Hm" She thinks, I ignore her remarks and unbutton her pants, I slide my hand down her panties, making her gasp for air "Joking I'm not in the mood" I say and remove my hand "No, you better get back here and fuck me" She says, I laugh "Do it yourself" I say "No I want you" She says, I'm crying with laughter "Demetria" She says "Lauren" I reply "Please baby" she replies, I look at her and she's giving me her puppy dog eyes. I sigh, I drag her into my bathroom..

I start in my shower and finish hours later on my bed