Four

Rhaegos The Gentle is in the picture.

Atta lifted her big head in a hurry when Charm came bounding through the trees towards her, her wolf form beautifully shining.

"Wild dragon!" Charm exclaimed in fear once she had shifted. She had only ever met tame dragons, not ever dealing with a wild one.

'Stay calm child' Atta answered calmly, taking a gulp from the river. Charm hid under one of her large, feathered wings as a massive purple dragon loudly landed near the river.

He was very big, bigger than Atta even. His eyes were a stunning yellow and his wings were tattered due to age. He looked at Atta and growled, his growl seised when he noticed the empty, bloodstained saddle on the back of the White dragon.

He sniffed the air, if he wasn't a dragon, he surely would of frowned. The scent of this dragon was strange, it was a mix of many humans, other dragons, a werewolf, a warlock and a hint of elf.

"Why is a warrior dragon in the midst of my forest? Without a rider?" He spoke aloud, his deep voice bouncing off of the trees.

Atta curiously tilted her head, only a few of the very old and very wise dragons could speak the way of the humans.

She touched the consciousness of the wild dragon, he let her in almost immediately.

'My rider is lost, I'm searching for her. What is your name, wild one?' Atta answered and asked.

"They call me; Rhaegos The Gentle" he answered proudly, puffing out his chest and flaring his wings.

"And what do they call you?"

'Atta...'

"And may I ask who your little shifter friend is there?" Rhaegos nudged Atta's wing with his snout, causing Charm to squeak in fright.

Atta chuckled 'Tis alright little wolf, he is friend, not foe' She lifted her feathered wings, exposing the platinum haired girl.

"I-I-It's Charm"

"It was nice to be aquatinted with the two of you, but I must be off. And by the looks of it, so should you two" Atta and Charm watched the magnificent purple beast fly off.

After drinking from the river and munching on their hunts. The two unlikely companions wandered off again. Down the windy dirt rode, Atta lumbered, her long tail dragging behind  her. Beside her, the White wolf form of Charm trotted happily while swishing her bushy tail back and forth.

A familiar scent wafted into Atta's nostrils, she stopped and looked behind them. A trail of horses and pack ponies trotted sturdily behind them, a grapevine of prisoners trudged gloomily behind them.

Atta blocked the road, Charm hiding behind her. When the horses and prisoners reached her, they stopped and gave her a pointed look to move.

She growled, and began to walk forwards, looking over every prisoner and guard until she found where that scent had come from. Atta snarled fiercely, swatting the person off of their horse with her tail, sending them flying through the air and ramming their back into the nearest tree.

The man let out a startled cry when he hit the tree, Atta pounced on him, her talons holding him in place with her paws on his shoulders.

She painfully forced herself into his mind 'Caspian! Where is Lorelie' the dragon growled fiercely.

Caspian had been with Lorelie when she had fallen from her dragon, Atta had crash landed a fair way away. He was the last person who had seen her.

"Atta...." Caspian chuckled nervously.

'I am in no mood for your games! Where is she?!' Atta tightened the grip of her claws on Caspian's shoulders, causing him to wince. She could hear growling and fearful whispering of men coming from behind her, knowing that Charm would take care of the remaining men she awaited the answer from Caspian.

"I don't know, honest! Search the battle fields, I haven't seen her since the battle!" He exclaimed in a rush, his hands going to Atta's paws and trying to lift them off.

Atta's eyes widened, she hadn't thought of searching the scene of the crime. She quickly lifted her paws and jumped backwards, clutching Charm in her talons she lifted into the air with her hind legs.

The men shouted, threw spears and let loose arrows on the ascending beast. With one massive flap of her wings, she sent the arrows and spears down falling to the men who had thrown them, they yelled and dodged.

She flew off in the direction the Warriors and prisoners had come from. She fell Charm shift from wolf form, to human form. The human form of Charm nimbly climbed up Atta's leg and settled herself into the saddle, holding tight to the white feathers on the dragons neck.