Can Werewolves Have Sugar Rushes?

I took one look at Paul and laughed. Not a giggle, not a breathy laugh, but I full on cracked up. He was not only covered in what looked like flour, but he was backed into a corner by my eldest sister, and she was furious. Jack moved me behind him to be safe, but I was on the floor clutching my stomach within seconds of seeing Paul. Never before have I seen him so terrified. His face was pale (behind all of the whitish powder) and his eyes were wide.

"-SO DISRESPECTFUL AND MEAN, PAUL! I WAS ALONE ALL DAY AND YOU JUST WALKED OFF WITH MY SISTER! WHAT IF I WANTED TO GET A TAN, HUH? WHAT THEN, PAUL?!" Trish's face was red and I think I saw spit fly out of her mouth. Um, gross?

"I'm really sorry, I didn't think you were going to get home, and we were already leaving, and you seemed tired, and I didn't want you to get skin cancer, and-" Paul caught sight of us, and the begging, pleading look he gave us had me in another fit of laughter. Too. Much. I might pee myself. Jack looked down and me and shook his head with an amused smile.

"Oh, well I suppose... If you were just looking out for me.... I guess I can forgive you. Toodles! Have fun you kids!" Trish smiled, flipped her hair over her shoulder and skipped, yes skipped, up the stairs. The shock overcame my giggles, and my jaw hit the floor. At about the same time, Paul collapsed in relief, and I started laughing all over again.

Jack hauled me up and carried me to the kitchen area where he proceeded to sit me on a bar stool, pick Paul up and do the same to him, and search to find me food. Mates... They know when the other is hungry, and it's totally useful... I looked at Paul, who had his head lying on the counter.

"Paul... Is that flour?"

"No," he sighed, "it's the stuff in the bottom of the sour gummy worms pouches. She dumped them on me."

"But that's my favorite part!" I gasped.

"I know, I'm sorry."

I frowned at him silently until I decided that I really wanted the sour stuff from the bottom of those pouches... "Paul... Come here."

He frowned at my demand, and warily scooted closer. Not giving him the chance to escape, I grabbed his face and licked his cheek quickly. It was almost like I ate the entire pack of sour gummy worms. Paul went to wipe away the trail I left on his face, but he froze when Jack growled.

Oops... Jack grabbed and pulled my along with him towards the couch. I went to protest, but he had a jar of Nutella in his hands. Nutella. In in hands. With a spoon? Who cares, spoon or no spoon, it was mine. I would lick it off of his chest if I had to- Whoa. Whoa. Uh-uh. No way.

My face was turning red (again) and I went to pull out of his grasp. His touch was pleasantly hot, but right now it was scorching. He kept a tight grip on me, and I stumbled down next to him when he sat down on the couch. He handed me the Nutella, and I whimpered when he offered me the spoon. I looked into his eyes to find him smirking with a proud grin. Oh no. Oh God or gods or whoever the hell made werewolves, no. He read my mind. He read my mind. "You read my mind!" I shouted. "That's not fair! That's so embarrassing! Ahh, Paul! Make him stop it!"

I jumped out of my seat and moved to the farthest available chair. "Dawh, is the sweet little innocent wolfy witchy thing embarrassed?" Paul cooed at me as he turned on the Xbox and put in Halo. It was going to be a long night, I thought as I looked over and found Jack staring at me intensely with that smirk of his glued to his face. That sexy, hot, lickable- OH MY GOSH! STOP! His smirk turned into a full blown grin, and I held back a groan. It was REALLY going to be a long night.

~~ So, um... Hey! Heh, sorry. I've been on another website. I cheated, I know, I'm awful. :( Well... here it is! ~~