Passing out, with no beer involved.

Oh hey, Trista and Charlie!

~Charlie Scene~

Sometimes I would stare up at the ceiling at night, overthinking sh*t. Thinking about if I never met Trista at the club that I wouldn't find the love of my life. Johnny wouldn't have found his long lost sister. If we became just friends she wouldn't be laying next to me, with a small baby bump. This was the time that I'd smile and think about how grateful I should be for all of this. For being in a famous band, and doing what I actually love for a living. We didn't even need to go to collage for this.

I pull Trista closer to my body, and she rolls over in order to lay her head on my chest. Her stomach touching my side made me even feel calmer than I was.

Honestly, I didn't really know how to feel with everything. I didn't want to have a kid, but this was because I wasn't even ready yet. Now, with it all happening, my whole self is ready for what can possibly happen. If I go out to get groceries, I'll make sure one of her friends or one of the guys are there, in case something bad happens.

Like a miscarriage.

Even though she is in the safe zone, one little thing can change that. A small bump to the stomach could take our precious child away. Everyday her small baby stomach grew on me, causing me to love Trista even more than I could, even. Causing me to love the baby that I haven't really met yet.

I turn to face Trista, and after studying the back of her head I wrap my arms around her, touching her stomach lightly. She stirs a little, but then goes still, only her soft breathing heard from her. I close my eyes, burying my face into her neck, my tatted arms protecting her.

The dead won't bite tonight.

***

The alarm squawked. I rolled over onto my other side, letting go of Trista as I did. Trista sat up, slightly letting out a groan before getting up from the bed. Without opening my eyes, I smiled.

"It's 8. The appointment's at 10," Trista said, hearing her walk over to my side. I felt a light tap against my ass which made my eyes shoot open, "get up."

I sit up in bed, and I stare at her. Trista just slapped my butt. I gave her a grin, and after grabbing some clothes, she made her way to the bathroom.

"Can I take a shower with you?" I call out, quickly grabbing clothes, trying to catch up with her.

"No."

"What? Are you f*cking kidding me, you just slapped my ass, that's like an invitation."

I hear her grown, and switch the shower on. I open the door, placing my wad of clothes on the sink next to hers, watching her undress in order to get in the shower.

"What are you talking about? I can't have sex anyways. She steps into the shower, leaving the curtains open for me. I smirk, strip down and join her.

***

~Trista~

The cold gel substance hits my stomach quickly, and I about loose my breath. The doctor rubs it around, causing me to shiver.

"A little cold, isn't it?" She asks, chuckling. I giggle lightly.

"Yeah."

Jordon sat right next to me, holding my hand gently, smiling at my reaction to the gel. Why didn't they warm it up before applying it into people's stomach? Being a doctor that has to do this almost everyday, should know.

Once she turned the machine on, and went over my stomach to find the little guy (or girl), the heart beat quietly thumped. Charlie's grip tightened, and I looked over at him. I felt mine tighten too, and my heart thump against my chest. Jordon's look was full of surprise, even joy. After a little, he exhaled the breath he was holding in and smiled. His eyes were slightly watery, showing his emotions for everything. That was going on.

"Oh, look.." The doctor gasped slightly, smiling widely.

This was the answer to why my stomach had grown so big for just being four months. The gasps from all of us, including I, we're loud, and all you could possibly hear in the small room. I lay there, staring at the screen in astonishment.

Jordon stood up, gripping my hand tighter and tighter as he stared at the machine image.

"Twins!" The doctor slightly squealed, looking over at the parents, which were us.

"Holy--" Charlie quickly hit the floor, not able to get up.

He had went unconscious.

I sat up, the doctor running around the small bed trying to get Charles up from the floor.

It was funny, seeing a "gangster" pass out because of two small living things that he had helped create. It made me worried, yet I wanted to laugh.

"Jordon!" I gasped, pulling him up. He quickly shot up after awhile and looked around.

"Wha..?" He scans the place, before putting a hand on his forehead. Jordon groans.

I can't help but laugh, so the doctor joins in. Charlie slightly chuckles, taking a seat in the chair, trying his best in order to catch his breath and maintain conscious.

"We're having twins." I grin, squeezing his hand. He smiles, and the doctor jots some things down on her clip board before walking out and leaving us alone.

"Well, that should be my first time passing out.. With no beer involved." Jordon stands up, then goes to help me up from the bed.

We both laugh as we walk out of the room, and after paying, we get the pictures of the twins. Jordon and I walk out, holding eachother's hand and making our way to the car.