Telling.

~Trista~

I itched the side of my face gently with my fingernails. I sat at an empty table, waiting for Hailee and Nisa to come. It was Wednesday, which was girl's night out. The guys have their night out on Thursdays.

I had a glass of water with lemon in it, sipping it every once and awhile as I scanned the bar. If only I could have a beer right now.

It was Hailee's first night out with Nisa, Skylar, Jillian and I. So she would get to meet everyone.

Hailee walked in by herself, and soon Skylar and Jillian came in. They shook hands with Hailee, giving her a friendly smile. They sat down, and all of them turned to me.

"What? No beer?" Skylar asked, raising a brow.

"Yeah." I shrug.

"Where's a waitress--" Skylar threw her hand up, turning every now and then looking for a waiter or waitress. "I'm ordering you a beer--"

"No, no, no. Just wait a second, I wanna tell you something." I touch her hand, and they all give me a look.

"You're dating Charlie Scene? Your brother is J3T?"

"No! I already told you that."

She stared at me for a bit, confused and ponderous. Then they looked at eachother.

"Oh.. Sh*t..." They all look at me, and I roll my eyes. They all start to freak out, yelling over one another. Hailee stayed quiet, but finally she burst.

"Shut the f*ck up!" She shouted, and everyone smiled.

"She's carrying Charles P. Scene's baby!" Jillian squealed.

I felt heat rush to my cheeks, and before taking a sip of my water I hid my face.

They started to shake each other, and Hailee couldn't help but laugh. Skylar accidentally smacked a waiter on the ass. She was quiet for the rest of the time.

"I still have to tell my parents."

***

Hailee followed behind me diligently towards my parent's house. We walked up the steps, and I knocked before opening the door.

My mom smiled at me, and I sat down with Hailee next to me. Mom studied Hailee with a grin, then stuck her hand out and they introduced each other.

"Wow, aren't you two such pretty ladies?!" My mother hugged both of us, and I sighed. I will never get to see my kid with her around.

"Mom, could you sit down please, and grab dad?" I ask, and Hailee looks at the pictures on the walls, against the staircase and above the couch.

"DARRELL GET IN HERE!" My mother yelled, looking in the direction of the stairs. I heard some movement, and soon the stairs creaked. My father walked in quietly, and sat down.

They sat around quietly, moving around every so often. They looked at each other, then back at me.

"I'm pregnant."

My mother screamed. Hailee jumped, and I flinched, "oh my go-"

"YOURE GONNA HAVE A LITTLE MINI!"

"Mom, I don't know yet--"

"They are gonna come over every day and love me!"

"Mom--"

"Well then." My dad says.

I let them settle down, and then we said our goodbyes. My mom said that she felt really good about Hailee, and that she will be a good friend. We walked out to the car, and I drove out of the driveway to Charlie's house, where every member of Hollywood Undead would be.

I didn't really know how they would react. Out of all of them, well.. I was worried about my brother. It should be that bad, but I just felt that he would beat the sh*t out of Charles. Of course, Charlie wouldn't want to hit him, because he was his best friend. They knew each other since preschool, I don't blame him.

I pulled the black Cadillac into his drive way, taking the keys out of the ignition and claiming out. I locked the doors as soon as Hailee got out, and we walked into the garage and into the house. Every one stood around, drinking a beer or chowing down on chips and dip.

Jordon stood next to Johnny, having a conversation with him. They were all smiles and laughs, and once Jordon saw me he walked over solemnly and hugged me gently. He gave me a kiss on the lips and smiled. Hailee made her way to George, who grinned at each other.

They liked each other.

Everyone was in the kitchen, having their separate conversations. Da Kurlzz mostly just smiled and stayed quiet, which actually reminded of my friend Samantha. Very anti-social, but a very sweet person.

"Okay f*ckers! Listen up!" Charlie shouted, and everyone shut their mouth.

They all gave us their attention, and Hailee smiled at us uncontrollably.

"I'm pregnant." I say, giving a half smile.

"Wait, what?"

"Wha?"

"Aw!"

"Oh.." Two of them said.

Johnny stared at Charles for a few, and I felt it coming. He walked over to him, then whispered something into his ear, which I could hear, "Take care of her."