"Longer than Sean has been alive." Nat said.

"That is only fifteen years." Jenny smiled.

"Longer than that."

"Longer then I've been alive?" Jenny asked. She didn't know how old she was herself. She 'died' when she was fourteen.

"Definitely not that long." Natasha smiled.

"Tony said he's getting off his plane now." Bruce said.

"Tony Stark?" Sean asked. A smiled was starting to curve at his lips.

"Who is that?" Jenny asked.

"Can't wait to see him again." Natasha rolled her eyes.

Bruce smiled. He was happy to see Tony again. The science bros would be reunited. He knew Tony had two kids but he was only bringing his oldest child, Lucy. Bruce hoped she was into math and science like her father.

Oh Bruce you crack me up.

The four sat in the lab in New York for a couple of minutes in silence until Jenny broke it.

"You never answered my question as to who is Tony Stark." She said.

"The richest guy in America." Sean said. "He created so much cool technology and-"

"He's an a*s." Natasha cut off Sean.

"Mum." Sean said.

"Sorry but it's true." She said. "He can be nice when he wants to."

"And when is he nice?" Jenny asked.

"Almost never." Natasha answered.

Bruce smiled. "Well he's my friend."

"Your science bro." Natasha grinned.

"What about the other Avengers?" Sean asked in his British accent.

"Hill says the Rogers should be here any minute." Natasha said while looking at her phone. "Clint says they are walking to the doors right now."

"With Nathaniel?" Jenny asked.

"Yep Nate's here too."

"Wow we're all coming at the same time." Bruce said. "This should be interesting." He sounded worried.

The elevator's doors opened and there stood the two farmers.

Sean and Jenny had a huge smiled on their faces, along with Nate. They ran up to each other and had a group hug.

"I haven't seen you guys in so long!" Nate said.

"Well the last time we were in America was twelve years ago so..." Sean voice trailed off as he bro hugged Nate.

Nate looked at Jenny.

"Nathaniel." She smiled and gave him a hug.

"I thought I told you Jenny, it's Nate." He said. "I sent you an email saying that's what I go by."

"Email?" Jenny asked slowly.

Nate looked at Sean then at Jenny. "You have the worlds smartest kid as your brother and he hasn't shown you what an email is!" Nate yelled playfully.

"Well when this one only wants to chop up grass in the backyard it's kinda hard to teach her anything." Sean laughed.

Jenny looked like she could care less about what they were saying about her.Oh and the chopping up grass thing? Yeah, Sean just means she likes to practice sword fighting in the backyard. You go girl.

Sorry. Jokes are my way of hiding pain, even when I am not in pain.

Bruce,Clint, and Nat all talked. They shared a couple of good laughs until the doors opened again.

Two blondes walked into the room.

"Steve." Nat smiled as she went up and hugged him. Captain America hugged the Black Widow back. "Is this Emily?" Nat bent down to be a little under eye level with Emily Rogers.

Steve smiled. "Yes."

"Hi." Emily quietly said. She looked down at the ground. Emily was never good at meeting new people. All of her friends came up to her first. She was never the type of person to start a conversation with somebody unknown.

"Hey don't be shy." Nat said. She stood up and put out her hand.

The blonde took it, not knowing what was going to happen. Nate leaned over to Jenny and Sean."Who is that?" He whispered. He couldn't take his eyes off of Emily. As soon as he saw her he thought she was beautiful. He cute blonde curls, her big brown eyes.

"Emily Rogers." Sean said. "She's had a sad life so far. Her father, Steve Rogers Captain America, just remarried. She obviously misses someone important in her life."

"Obviously." Jenny said sarcastically. She rolled her eyes at her brother.

"How do you know," Nate started to say but he knew the answer to his own question. "Never mind."

Thankfully Emily didn't hear anything the three were saying. Nat led her up to the three. "This is Nate, Sean, and Jenny." She said pointing to them.

"Hello." Sean and Jenny said.

She said 'Hi' Back to them.

Nate just stared at her. He looked for words but he couldn't find them.

"Nate?" Clint said, looking at his son.

Nate began to smile slowly.

"Nathaniel says 'Hi'." Jenny said elbowing Nate's side.

Emily nodded her head and smiled.

When the evaluator dinged, everyone turned to face it. As the doors opened everyone saw the Starks. Tony Stark nodded his head and joined everyone, he was followed by his red headed daughter.

"Never thought I see all of us in the same room again." Steve laughed a little.

"I don't want to be in the same room as you guys." Tony said.

-----------------------------------------------------

I never said that I want this,

This burden came to me,

And it's made it's home inside.

----------------------------------------------------

Hey-o how are yall? Cliffhanger, I know, I'm bad. Oh whale🐳 , Anyway I hope you guys have enjoyed this chapter! BYEEE!