14-1

Chapter 14

Yumi's POV

It's been 3 weeks na since the party. Mich is still against the marriage.. Sabi niya, CRUSH niya si Jude, pero hanggang dun lang daw.. She doesn't want to marry a man she doesn't love.. She also said 'When you decide to marry someone it is because you love that person and you want to spend the rest of your lives with him/her.. I don't want to marry someone only for business, I want to marry someone whom i love and want to be with.. Marriage is NOT a joke.' After she said those.. Her parents were left speechless.. Ella on the other hand, isn't sure wether she wants to marry Lance or not.. She said 'I'm going to give it a try, after all we are going to be married after we have graduated collage, who knows maybe by then we have fallen inlove with each other.' Rochelle? We still don't know who is the guy, her parents want to tell her who is he, but they said, the guy wants to keep it a secret for now..

Me? I'm starting to fall inlove with Errick.. He's sweet, kind, funny, intelligent and more. I mean everything i look for in a guy it's with him.

"Yumi, pass me the chips.." Mich

Andito kami sa living room, nagmmovie marathon.. Inabot ko sa kanya yung Piattos na chips.

"Thanks." Mich

"Ag ganda talaga ni Bella!" Ella. Nanonood kami ng Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2

"Ang HOT ni Taylor Lautner!!" Mich

"ANG BORING!" Rochelle. napatingin kami sa kanya..

"Let's go out.. Tomorrow."

"Saan naman tayo pupunta?" tanong ni Mich.

"Uhmm.. Total 1 week tayong walang classes, why don't we go to tagaytay.." Rochelle

Walang kaming classes for 1 week, may kailangan daw i-attend ang mga teachers kaya yun..

"GAME!" sigaw namin

Tinawag namin yung mga magulang namin oara magpaalam, at ayun pumayag naman sila. So, inayos na namin yung gamit namin...

.

.

Jake's POV

.

.

Andito kami ngayon sa bahay ni Kyle, naglalaro ng PS3..

"Dba 1 week tayo walang klase?" tanong ni Patrick

"Oo." sagot ni kyle

"Let's go to Tagaytay.." Patrick.

"Hmm.. Not a bad Idea.."

"So ano?" Patrick

"Okay!" Gian

"Magpaalam muna tayo!"

We called our parents, and they told us to go to the company..

.

.

FAST FORWARD~

.

.

[@ **** Company]

.

.

"Oh, Your here na." Daddy

"About what you asked us.. If you can go to Tagaytay, It's Okay.. But.." Tito Bryan

"But?"

"Anne, Cassandra, Honey and Laura will be going with you.." Tita Lou

"WHAT?!" sigaw namin