Louis smiled as he wrapped his arms around his neck, reaching down and tugging at the hem of Harry's shirt, his eyebrows furrowed. He whined softly against Harry's lips as he stretched to reach the hem of Harry's shirt but he couldn't get it. So he just bunched up his t-shirt in his hand, tugging it to his shoulders.

Harry laughed quietly against his lips as he sat up, tugging his shirt off and tossing it to the floor. "You're so fucking cute Lou." He whispered, pulling Louis' shirt off with a small smile. Louis still had a little bit of a tummy, but Harry was so endeared. It was probably his favorite thing about Louis. Harry leaned down and pressed soft kisses to his chest before he made his way to his stomach, being careful of his scar.

Louis blushed scarlet as he looked down at Harry, squirming slightly. He knew he had to get back to the gym so he could be sexy again. Louis reached down and raked his fingers along his back, closing his eyes. "Harry.." He whispered, tugging at a loose curl. "Haz..kiss me." Louis demanded breathlessly.

Harry smiled as he leaned back up, pressing their lips together, kissing him deeply. "You're so beautiful." He whispered, reaching down and grabbing his hand. Harry laced their fingers together, pinning them above his head as he swiped his tongue across his bottom lip.

Louis practically melted against Harry, squeezing his hand gently as he parted his lips, moaning quietly, already feeling himself harden up in his shorts. It had been a while, okay?

Harry grinned against his lips, pulling back to leave a trail of warm, open mouthed kisses down his neck, hesitantly rutting down against him. He had been with a person or two since Louis, but no one could ever compare to Louis. Harry was trying to resist the urge to speed things up because well. It had been a while since he had sex and he was getting harder and harder by the second.

"Haz.." Louis gasped as Harry bit down on his neck, sucking a dark bruise into his neck. He sucked on his bottom lip, his back arching slightly. "Let me..lemme make you feel good.." Louis whispered, pushing his hips up to meet Harry's hips.

Harry grunted quietly, tucking his face away in his neck. "Feel so good Lou, making me feel so fucking good." He whispered, running his hands down his sides, hooking his fingers underneath his shorts. Harry pulled back to look down at him, pressing a small kiss to his forehead. "May I?"

Louis looked down at him with hazy eyes, nodding eagerly. "Yeah, please.." He whispered. The last time they had sex, they were both hammered and Louis didn't remember much. But this time, it was different. Harry was being slow and careful. He was almost treating Louis like he was glass and was afraid he would break.

Harry smiled as he tugged his shorts down, raising his hips gently before he tossed them off to the side. He looked down at Louis with a large smile, running his fingers along the inside of his thighs. "So, so beautiful." He whispered, smiling as he kissed across his stomach.

Louis moaned softly as he looked down at him, clenching the bed sheets in his hands tightly. "Haz, please." He whispered, his cock laying achingly hard on his stomach. Louis blindly reached over for the drawer on his nightstand, reaching in and grabbing the half empty bottle of lube with a deep blush. "I was horny when I was pregnant."

Harry sat up and tugged his own shorts off, letting out a breath when he wasn't restrained anymore. He looked down at the bottle of lube, a small laugh escaping his lips. "Poor Lou. Probably couldn't reach your spot could you?" Harry cooed, smiling as he settled himself between his thighs. He popped open the bottle of lube, slicking up three fingers.

Louis blushed scarlet and huffed as he punched his chest weakly. "Shut up." He mumbled, sucking on his bottom lip harshly. Louis spread his legs before he reached down for Harry's hand, squeezing gently. "Please be easy." He whispered.