Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Elaissa's POV

We were finally here. It's been a while and memories are flashing back. Those times when my world revolves around him. Those times when tears fall because of too much laughter. Those times when I'm not to hide anything and every smile was real and times when I never pretended. Those times when we held each others' hands like it's chain that'll never be broken. But all those were just memories. And that chain... funny, but what we thought that will last was just broken.

"Let's get in," I said. Pinapasok kami ng care-taker since I'm with Gerald.

"Ano ba gagawin mo dito?" he asked me in a calm voice.

"I just missed this," sagot ko.

"This house? Magkamukha lang naman sila ng bahay ko ah? Mine is bigger pa." sabi nya.

"But the beauty of your house is nothing compared to the beauty of the memories I have in this little house!" I said. I shouted and it's true.

I walked around this house and a picture of us captured my eyes.

He was with me.

Holding my hand.

We look so happy.

Kailan nga 'to? Ahh. When I slept here.

A tear was about to fall when I noticed something under the picture frame.

It was a piece of paper and a CD.

I unfolded the paper and found his penmanship printed in it.

Cleinne,

First, I wanted to say sorry for leaving you behind. I know that a million sorries isn't enough to pay back your thousand of tears. Second, I wanted to say thank you. Alam kong hindi ko 'to masabi noon pero sobra-sobra ang pasasalamat ko mula pa nung araw na makita kita. You're the girl who changed my life. The girl who taught me what forever is... what love is and that my life is worth living for. You are the girl I least expected that I'll be with yet the girl I'm longing for.  And lastly... I wanted you to know that I still love you. I will. Forever and Always.

I love you Elaissa Cleinne Mercado.

You're all that I need,

The reason why my heart beats.

You're all that I want,

The reason why in the rain I stand.

You're all that I long for,

The reason why I'm waiting at that door.

You're all that I wanted to see,

The reason why my eyes keep blinking.

You're all that I wanted to touch,

The reason why I've suffered this much.