His tongue licked the bottom of my lip, and he bit down, but I opened my eyes, and saw his was closed, and I sorta stopped.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I, well we uh, never done this before. I've never done this in my life," I said, blushing.

He kissed my forehead and smiled.

"I, I like the feeling though, the rush that goes through me, it's interesting and I've never felt a rush like that."

"Why did you stop?"

"I got nervous."

"It's a normal thing all couples do."

"Hayes I'm sorry, are you mad?" I said, touching his stomach.

"No baby, absolutely not, I was just saying it's not that big of a deal, but then I'm not, I'm just assuring you its a normal thing, am I making sense?"

"You never do," I smiled, then started to laugh, and so did he.

"So, do we still need to get some decorations?"

"Yes, but only a banner or something that says Happy Thanksgiving." I said and he nodded, going back up stairs.

When he came back down, he had his wallet and was dressed like he's going out.

"I'll be back, there's a party shop down the block, they more than likely have things for Thanksgiving," he said kissing me.

"Oh okay, I love you."

"I love you," he said, leaving.

I turned on Christmas music and hooked it up to my big speaker, then started to make peas and mashed potatoes.

"It's the most, wonderful timeee of the yearrrrrr!"I screamed the lyrics to It's the most wonderful time of the year.

Reason one out of three million why November and December are my favorite months of the year. The music, the weather, the food, the cheer, it's such a positive time and it's so amazing.

"BABY ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAASSSSSS, IS YOUUU!" I screamed, taking a big spoon that you use for stirring things on the stove.

HAYES' POV

"Hello, thanks for calling Janey's Jewelry store, this is Mae talking, how may I help you?" a girl on the other line of the phone said.

"Uh hi, I'm calling to order a custom necklace."

"For that, you have to come to the store. We are located.." The girl said the address and I wrote it down on a piece of paper.

For Christmas, I'm getting Mery a heart necklace locket, and on the inside, or a little piece of paper, it'll say

I'm nothing without you

and the outside will say

forever,

Mery and Hayes

9.21.15

It was an idea I've had for awhile, since she doesn't have that many necklaces. She always talks about getting some, but I guess she doesn't have time.

I got in the car and drove to the party store, picked up the banner, and left.

When I pulled into the parking lot and got three apartments away from ours, I heard Christmas music extremely loud.

Mery? This has to be her. I looked into the window and she had the curtains wide open, as if she wanted everyone to see her.

There she was, jamming out to Christmas music, dancing, with a spoon in her hand, singing the words.