INTRODUCTION

Hi the names Victoria carter and I am 18 years old...Well I have three BESTFRIENDS namely Vicky ,Vanessa, Veronica well now I am getting ready for school as I walk out of my walk in closet I put on my shoes and I go to my bag and place in my iPhone and put on my bag and  go in front my full length mirror and check my appearance and admire myself in the mirror I have blue eyes and brunette wavy hair and my clothes are my uniform which is a aqua skirt then my black top or uniform well our uniform can be really unique...
After I look at myself I go down to the dining room and sit down on the chair then not long after I was asked by one of our maids " Miss tori what do you want for breakfast?" I then smiled at her then answered "The usual." She then nodded and got out of the dining room and went to the kitchen I then just got my phone out and texted Vicky
Me:Hey you up already??xxx tori
Vicky:Yup be there in five.xxxvic
Me:Kay xoxo
Then a minute after my breakfast came then I ate it was so yummy!!! It just took my like 4 minutes then I made my way to the door reading wattpad when I got to the door I quickly opened my door then I felt something hard hit my head I then looked up and saw Vicky and the girls laughing I just frowned at them then said "that hurt." Then I said "who hit me?" Then all the girls pointed to Vicky then I said " just so that you know my head isn't a door." Then she nodded still chuckling then we went to school but just did I know it was the last day of my simple life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: hiii guys hoped you loved it please comment and let me know what my mistakes are
BAY!!!!!